GDT: Game 41: San Jose Sharks vs Montreal Canadiens 1/11/24 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690: The Return of Mike Hoffman

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Somebody steal Gallys skates so we don’t have to watch him slither all over the ice tonight!!!!
It pains me to watch Gally these days..............and his line started the game last night!!

His TOI is still way too high, which tells me MSL is still scared to give a kid like Ylonen some more TOI when that is exactly what he should be doing......

Wonder if anyone in the media will EVER call out MSL for our putrid PK and our terrible PP?
Why the PK is still putrid and the same strategy and players, game after game reeks....if the players are suppose to be developing, shouldn't our coaches also be doing the same?

Reactions: Cournoyer12

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
It pains me to watch Gally these days..............and his line started the game last night!!

His TOI is still way too high, which tells me MSL is still scared to give a kid like Ylonen some more TOI when that is exactly what he should be doing......

Wonder if anyone in the media will EVER call out MSL for our putrid PK and our terrible PP?
Why the PK is still putrid and the same strategy and players, game after game reeks....if the players are suppose to be developing, shouldn't our coaches also be doing the same?
Sometimes it's the players who aren't executing what the coaches are telling them.

Also, the only players MSL haven't tried on the PK are Caufield, Gallagher, Slafkovsky, Heineman, Dach and Newhook...

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
Feel bad for San Jose fans. That was one of the best team for more than 10 years, yet LA, LV and Anaheim are tho ones with cups.

Edit: And Mike Hoffman

Last edited:

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
MTL should come out of the gate swinging and skating hard. Fully rested team, they didn't play since Saturday.

Oh you

@OldCraig71 tomorrow after the L at home vs the worst team in the league

IMG_20231228_171200.jpg

Canadiens98

Jan 29, 2021
Hoping to see our offence come alive tonight, the past few games have been tougher to watch

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
This team's offense is very confusing. Slaf's finishing and hands need to improve to convert chances, CC has been off for most of the year, Suzuki can have bad stretches, and Monahan plays well away from Anderson but has zero support.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
The hockey isnt great. Dont think anyone disagrees with that. But watching individuals players (Slaf, Struble, Suzuki, Monty, Primeau, etc...) start to figure it out individually and on thier lines with eachother is the reason I watch this year.

Gotta set your expectations realistically to what we are and thats a young team trying almost every night with great goalies.

RHP also has to prove that his around 30+ shooting % last year wasn't that much of an overexaggerating of his actual potential.

My standard is watching what could be our collective potential. The will we or wont we win or even make the playoffs are just extra fun storylines to follow.

Well said. :thumbu:

Reactions: SwiftyHab
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad