Helleybuyck|Smith
8476945.jpg
|
8469608.jpg
[

Notes and such:

JANUARY
DATE TRANSACTION
January 12, 2017 Recalled F Laurent Dauphin and Brendan Perlini from Tucson (AHL).
January 9, 2017 Assigned Fs Laurent Dauphin and Brendan Perlini and D Anthony DeAngelo to Tucson (AHL).

I guess this means Tony Dee is staying in Tucson for a bit?

Yes that's right, GDTs are back despite the last win having an asterisk.

Last edited:

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Really looking forward to both games.
Two or three times a year, I get a motel room when there are back to backs.
Beats driving an hour back home then repeat.
Last year, it was like 3 times?
its great getting up before dawn and running for an hour or more around the arena.
Workers are just getting to the shops and restaurants and just opening them up along with hosing down the sidewalks.
The music from the speakers mounted on the lampposts are playing and the big bright hockey video board inside Gate 4 is going bright and loud with nobody around.
Its sort of eerie.
Its a shame things can't work out at GRA.
I have to drive a long way but I really like the area, the big parking lots and the arena is beautiful.
The Arizona Coyotes are definitely the only reasons I stay in this state.
Great times despite the bad product on the ice...now that is a shame.
LETS GO YOTES!!!!!!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Westgate has that same eeriness in the middle of the week during the workday too, despite the outlet mall.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Really looking forward to both games.
Two or three times a year, I get a motel room when there are back to backs.
Beats driving an hour back home then repeat.
Last year, it was like 3 times?
its great getting up before dawn and running for an hour or more around the arena.
Workers are just getting to the shops and restaurants and just opening them up along with hosing down the sidewalks.
The music from the speakers mounted on the lampposts are playing and the big bright hockey video board inside Gate 4 is going bright and loud with nobody around.
Its sort of eerie.
Its a shame things can't work out at GRA.
I have to drive a long way but I really like the area, the big parking lots and the arena is beautiful.
The Arizona Coyotes are definitely the only reasons I stay in this state.
Great times despite the bad product on the ice...now that is a shame.
LETS GO YOTES!!!!!!

I've been thinking about this the past few weeks. Trying to put everything together.

Do you sit behind the opposing net in the first row?

Random, I know. But I thought I'd give it a try

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Westgate has that same eeriness in the middle of the week during the workday too, despite the outlet mall.

Yup. Even weirder in summer. I met a friend for lunch once in May or June during the week out there, who was on a visit with her daughter to the dental school in the area...we were the...only...two...customers in all of Westgate, not just McFaddens.

Last edited:

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Oh come on. The only resemblance to him is the hair color. Don't be so harsh :laugh:

No offense intended, just fun to put a celeb's name to a face as an identifier, funnier yet, when it's a celeb like doc Brown. Guy's a GREAT FAN and has been there since I can remember.

We had "Kenny Roger's guy" sit near us some years back too. :)

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Wow big crowd here tonight :sarcasm:

Has anyone put Boynton on a milk carton yet?

Seriously though, hopefully he's alright. His last two tweets aren't exactly happy fun time, one being about players adjusting after their playing days and the other about the opioid crisis...

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Blake Wheeler pick was not as bad as I feared at the time. #DelPositive

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Shawn Matthias who I wanted in free agency would have helped center depth. Atleast we're not paying him to play for another team #DelPositive

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
At least one team in Glendale is responsive to the coach publicly calling them out #DelPositive

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad