GDT: Game #41 Habs @ Leafs - April 13, 7:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Well, it is quite true. The Habs played a better game overall than the Leafs thus far.

It's just their goaltenders that were shaky

Kulemin and McClement played the bulk of the 1st. Carlysle's playing to protect the lead, we're not going to generate much offense. He's playing to protect the lead and rest our guys in case we need it in the 3rd. That's smart coaching.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
kessel got an assist on the bozie goal, continuing his PPG streak ;) 41 points in 41 games. still he can't produce much in the carlyle system though

Kessel will never be able to score in Savard's defensive system

Kessel can't score 30 without Carlyle as his centre

Or something :sarcasm:

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
The score kinda of flatters us, we have to play better IMO. Habs goaltending is pretty bad tonight.

Dexter Kadri is preying tonight.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
cherry is 100% right, if you gonna throw your body around all game, you need to back it up.

GenericFan2*

LOL thanks for playing into our gameplan MTL! Made my night!

Kadri is a God, it's not possible for me to like him any more than I do at this point.

dimi78

Aug 9, 2008
Kadri is going to get jumped today loll. Kid's awesome.

Let them try it... Kadri has what Boxers call cement fists. He may be small but when he punches you it hurts. He doesn't fight all to often but when called upon he holds his own. He's not afraid to fight, there's some Tucker in this kid

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
I'd like to see a better second period in terms of sustained offensive zone pressure with more shots on goal. Fortunate that Price wet the bed. Oh and **** Gallagher.

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto
Kulemin and McClement played the bulk of the 1st. Carlysle's playing to protect the lead, we're not going to generate much offense. He's playing to protect the lead and rest our guys in case we need it in the 3rd. That's smart coaching.

Yes I understand that. However, defending the lead from first period is not always smart coaching. This is why the Leafs give up the lead so quickly even when they are winning by 2 goals or more.

If they keep this up, the Habs will catch up in no time :help:

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Leafs are lucky to be up 4-1. Outshot 13-5 but got some good bounces for those goals. Defensive game needs to clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad