GDT: Game #41 Habs @ Leafs - April 13, 7:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
there was a time when i was in school that the first few games were during the playoffs, and i had exams. :facepalm:

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
I think I only had one class that would do that in the evening but it was a pretty easy class :laugh: all the best man, that sucks to hear.

Well it's rock history (music), so it's not a hard course just sucks that I'm missing a solid game for it, I'm going to try to finish within an hour/ hour and a half so at least I can catch the 3rd. My Prof is pissed about it as we'll and will be posting the score on the board as the game goes on.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Well it's rock history (music), so it's not a hard course just sucks that I'm missing a solid game for it, I'm going to try to finish within an hour/ hour and a half so at least I can catch the 3rd. My Prof is pissed about it as we'll and will be posting the score on the board as the game goes on.

i wonder why he didn't change the time. i'vehad profs who just polled the class and changed the exam time.

good luck! you'll do great.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
i wonder why he didn't change the time. i'vehad profs who just polled the class and changed the exam time.

good luck! you'll do great.

It's a large class it would probably be hard to get a consensus from 300 people, thanks you buddy means a lot!

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Goonery won't work against the Habs this time. We need to beat them at their own game by using our speed, skill, discipline, and transition game.

We have owned them at the Bell Centre, but they have owned us at the ACC.

I hope tonight bucks the trend.

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
Goonery won't work against the Habs this time. We need to beat them at their own game by using our speed, skill, discipline, and transition game.

Habs fan here.

I believe you are right on here. You definitely have the speed and skill to match us, and Kadri should break out of his mini-slump here. It should be a fun game to watch.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

You're right.

Last few years have been really weird...Habs win at the ACC, we win at the Bell Centre. It's as if home ice is a disadvantage :laugh:

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 3m
Would not be a surprise to see Jake Gardiner back in the lineup tonight.

Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 2m
Carlyle mentioned Liles' struggles last game in morning address, also speaking to the player at the end of practice yesterday.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Budsfan said:
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 2m
Carlyle mentioned Liles' struggles last game in morning address, also speaking to the player at the end of practice yesterday.

Wow, really? Can't say I agree with that. Maybe Randy doesn't like d-men that can skate the puck out of the zone.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
im taking kessel or obyrne game winner
4-1

I think it is a mistake not playing Gardiner tonight. Habs speed caused our D fits last game at the ACC. At least Liles is back in. Gardiner would have neutralized the Habs speed as well as given them an option to skate it out of his own zone. Sorry but O'Byrne over gards is a joke. I can see it versus the B's but not the smurfs.

SteveV*

Listening to Kadri interviews, he is such night and day, so much more mature and actually showing great leadership. When they say players evolve, Nazem is the poster child.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Perfect game for Gardiner to get back in IMO.

Habs don't play tight defensively and Gardiner's skating will back them off. I think he and ROB can be a solid pairing.

Gardiner was great before he was scratched again...didn't make any mistakes, focused solely on D.

Expecting big games from Phaneuf (near PPG against the Habs), Kessel + Kadri. JvR has been hot as of late too. I think our top 6 will be good tonight.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Leaving to india today for 2 weeks. Anyone knows how to watch games there online??

A lot of desis here that I'm not aware of it seems? Hahah. Enjoy the trip man, ourleafs.blogspot.com is prolly your best but damn dude that will be a horrible time to stay awake haha.

---

Also glad Gards is coming back, we need to give him a confidence booster.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Wow, really? Can't say I agree with that. Maybe Randy doesn't like d-men that can skate the puck out of the zone.

Well really it's only Siegel guessing, that's what Carlyle might do, he may just be sending Liles a message however I think Gardiner may be ready to play, he's been warming the bench for a long time and needs to get in some game action.

We probably won't know what the line-up will be, until around game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad