GDT: GAME #41 - Edmonton at BRUINS 1/5 7 PM | NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Never mind, just won $10 on a scratch ticket i forgot that i had from Christmas.

Bruins win 3-2 now.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Thanks for fixing Wally :)

Who fixed Wally? I liked him the way he was!

If a player wearing a Bruins uniform cannot be inspired and prepared to give all tonight I don't know what will.

Don't deny Mr. Schmidt an opportunity to smile upon you. The Boston Bruins organization you are so fortunate to be part off was made possible through his efforts on and off the ice. Show him want that means to all of us through your inspired play when you take to the ice tonight. Fans will assuredly do their part. He deserves that honour and respect.

With heavy heart, Let's Go Bruins.

:(

I hate to be negative (ABOUT THE B's), but these high-emotion games are usually a letdown.

Here we go :bruinss, here we go! :handclap::handclap:

blupye*

Jul 6, 2011
Nova Scotia
Scratch Nurse and you still have a big, heavy line up that the Bruins will have to face. Not to mention the talent and speed.

You are right there. Chia has made us big but we still need to get rid of a few.

I have been to Boston twice the last 4 years to see the Oilers-Bruins. You guys dominated us. We drove from Nova Scotia and the Bruin fans were great. I wore my Oiler colors and their were no problems. They said you were not allowed wearing Montreal or Vancouver colors. I said that won't happen because I hate both Vancouver and Montreal. I love 4's restaurant and Ruth Criss (spelling)

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
NESN is actually playing the video board and has the audio right.

Looks like they are trying tonight for a good man who deserves their best.

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Bruins caught watching the mesmerizing skill of McDavid..... Great ****ing start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad