gdt_10.png

gdt_11.png
gdt_12.png

Last edited:

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
This is going to be tough. Back to back, road game and maybe low on confidence. The odds are stacked against us, but I'll still watch (unless their performance is as pathetic as the last game and I'll just go to sleep).

As for the other games. NO 3 POINT GAMES please!!!

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
Wings pull off a surprise 4-1 Detroit

Brunner, Dats, Abby and Franzen score

sully6one

Unregistered User
Aug 6, 2011
Michigan
I know there's no roster limit for the rest of the season, but we have 9 defensemen on the roster, why not send Lashoff down if they like DeKeyser enough?

Sameheda

Sep 28, 2011
Texas
Skipping out on drinks tonight to watch this debacle. I hope to be pleasantly surprised... but man, my confidence with this team is at a all time low. Trying to stay positive.

3-2 Wings.

BF3

Boom Roasted.
Dec 30, 2011
Cbus
This seems like one of those dumb games where the Wings win 6-2 or something stupid (like the Vancouver games). The only consistent trait of this team is inconsistency, but this seems to be a theme going back to 2011.

Babcock's line combos are still bonkers to me. Our lack of success this season is due to mismanagement of total team assets (lines combos are on Babcock; lack of Nyquist/Tatar on roster + weird signings offseason is on Holland) rather than lack of talent.

Granted, not having Helm just throws a huge wrench in the whole freaking thing, but considering he's been out all year, this stuff should have been figured out two months ago when Sammy and Bert were initially sidelined.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I expect a desperate effort in this one, I hope we get it.

Datsyuk, Zetterberg, and Howard need to play their best games of the season. Our leaders need to set the tone, we have to pull this out tonight.

jroc86

Jun 12, 2012
4-2 Wings ... a few lucky boucnes then cling onfor dear life as Howard for once plays his best hockey when season ending implications are invlolved in a game.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
This is going to be tough. Back to back, road game and maybe low on confidence. The odds are stacked against us, but I'll still watch (unless their performance is as pathetic as the last game and I'll just go to sleep).

As for the other games. NO 3 POINT GAMES please!!!
3 point game yes pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase. We need points badly and considering we are playing the Hawks, I'll take the point gladly.
Wings gonna get shutout tonight.
I think we struggle to score vs the Hawks a lot. So I do not know how we can win this game. The only way we score a lot if they goalie has a real bad game.

CK17

May 13, 2007
Chicago's the best team in the league and they've got a rookie on their top line. We're fighting for 8th and we've got a career 4th liner on our top line.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
apparently Smith is out, Coliacavo is in. I have no interest in watching a team with Coliacavo and Quincey on the blueline. Might be a good night to watch a movie with the wife and catch up on some sleep.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Why sit smith out? He needs to learn to get better.

They think that they did Kindl favors with their treatment of him the past couple years and that's why he's turned out pretty good.

They're going to do the same to Smith now.

:cry::cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad