GDT: Game 41: Coyotes @ Ducks - 2pm - FSAZ

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Classic Raanta goal to give up. Dudes been awful. That 7th and DeAngelo is certainly looking better and better for the Rags

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
This game is so 2017 hockey. Just you guys wait for 2018 hockey, it's something else.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Classic Raanta goal to give up. Dudes been awful. That 7th and DeAngelo is certainly looking better and better for the Rags
A perfectly place wrist shot from an uncovered opponent? Yeah classic Raanta goal lol. I do wish we could redo that trade, but only because Wedgewood has been pretty good and Stepan has been Stepan.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
The next coach's last name better not start and end with T, and better not have a double consonant in the middle damn it. Also not a first name with 4 letters.

Reactions: Sthlmyote and CC96

OriginalJetsCoyotes

Mar 7, 2016
Hanmer, Ontario
Oh god I watched the replay from Keller's PPG and Nash continues to make me laugh. :laugh::facepalm::laugh::facepalm:

"For the second time tonight the powerplay came through. A powerplay that looked real ugly but its...not...about quantity, its about quality."

Just how he was pausing and trying to stay positive was hilarious but I'm sorry Nash, we don't need quality goals, we need a quantity of goals.

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
This team is a dumpster fire........no wait...thats an insult to dumpsters everywhere.....my apologies to the dumpsters.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
A perfectly place wrist shot from an uncovered opponent? Yeah classic Raanta goal lol. I do wish we could redo that trade, but only because Wedgewood has been pretty good and Stepan has been Stepan.

No screen from above the circles? You stop that shit in warm ups. He had no pressure on him and in perfect position. Not the first time he’s given up uncontested shots, either.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
You say that 27 times this year? The team is awful. No tip toeing around it

Sure. Hard to say a team with our record is good, but tonight I thought we were in the game and controlling the play for much of it. Listening to the Ducks announcers they thought their team was lucky to escape with a win. When the Ducks were given opportunities they buried the puck...when we were presented with similar opportunities we either missed the net or Gibson made the save.

P.S. I don't want to see Domi fight, but wish someone would knock Kesler the f*** out.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
No screen from above the circles? You stop that **** in warm ups. He had no pressure on him and in perfect position. Not the first time he’s given up uncontested shots, either.
Disagree, that was a really good shot. It's stoppable, but we can't allow that opportunity.

Only the 2nd worst half in franchise history? Wooooooooo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad