GDT: GAME #41: Canucks @ Flames | The Halfway Point / Sven and Troy return! | 7:00 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
That means Sutter and/or Baertschi are ready. This is great news for Gaudette too.

bobbyb2009

Sep 3, 2009
Gaudette getting sent down over Granlund is ridiculous

I kind of think this is going to be good for Gaudette.

But I sincerely hope that Granlund is the one to go when Sutter is ready. Can they trade him for prospect or depth in Utica? I don't think he would clear waivers, but it would be great for Utica and our call-up depth if he got through and played there.

However, IMO it should be Lui E that goes (in my dream world)

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Gaudette getting sent down over Granlund is ridiculous
Mmm not really, Gaudette proved he can skate and check with the pros, but to develop his offensive game he's gonna need lots of unsheltered minutes against weaker competition. He wasn't going to get those playing 3C/4C for us. This isn't about Granlund at all actually.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Mmm not really, Gaudette proved he can skate and check with the pros, but to develop his offensive game he's gonna need lots of unsheltered minutes against weaker competition. He wasn't going to get those playing 3C/4C for us. This isn't about Granlund at all actually.
I like to think the kernel is right here folks this could be best for the Gaudefather long term

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
This is the best thing for gaudette. It’s not like he’s disappearing. We will see him again this year and next year he will be a full time Nhl player
He would be the first guy that gets called up..Seeing as we’re going on a road trip,I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s back on the Canucks in a week or so..given our injury luck.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
I hope HockeyGaudette took when he has learned this past two months and mature his game down in the AHL.
He can play in the nhl but is still very raw

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Gaudette is averaging 7 min ice time the last 5 games.

If we want him to develop into eventually a top 6 player then this is 100% the right move.

He can play every situation in Utica, grow, develop good habbits, gain confidence and boom

Reactions: hellstick

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Damnnn
Sweden usa and canucks game same time, dono what to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad