GDT: GAME #41: Canucks @ Flames | The Halfway Point / Sven and Troy return! | 7:00 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Z7DniZw.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lindgren

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Good to see that the Canucks are finally starting to get most of their bodies back from injury...They're going to need them..After the Flames game,its 3 games in 4 nights (NJD,OTT,MON).

Flames have just come off of a victory against the Jets, in the Peg...so they have to be feeling pretty good about themselves...Hopefully,the Canucks have a solid outing,I would take great pleasure from a Canuck win tonight

Reactions: ErrantShepherd

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Good to see that Sven Baertschi is playing, the downside is that he always plays his worst hockey against his former team.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Eriksson-Horvat-Virtanen
Goldobin-Pettersson-Boeser
Baertschi-Granlund-Leivo
Roussel-Beagle-Motte

Edler-Tanev
Hutton-Stecher
Pouliot-Gudbranson

Markstrom

Gaudette,Schaller,Sutter,MDZ,Biega

Lineups in practice this morning:

Last edited:

bobbyb2009

Sep 3, 2009
So has Gaudette been reassigned?

It is a question I would like answered too.

You know, I think he has been getting better and adapting well recently. But I hope he has been reassigned if they are going to sit him out over Granlund, etc. types.... He needs to play in some offensive situations and continue to take steps.

Reactions: peatmoss

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
It is a question I would like answered too.

You know, I think he has been getting better and adapting well recently. But I hope he has been reassigned if they are going to sit him out over Granlund, etc. types.... He needs to play in some offensive situations and continue to take steps.

Being a healthy scratch serves him no good right now - Gaudette should go to Utica. It’ll be good for his development, and the Comets could use the boost.

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Being a healthy scratch serves him no good right now - Gaudette should go to Utica. It’ll be good for his development, and the Comets could use the boost.

He really should, for that and just for basic player management. I've liked Gaudette up here, but the Gagner situation was embarrassing...

Guess Stecher can't go on IR... so for 23 limit

Goldy - EP - Boeser
Loui - Bo - Virtanen
Sven - Granlund - Leivo
Roussel - Beagle - Motte
Schaller
IR- Sutter

Edler - Tanev
Hutton - Gudbranson
Pooh - Stecher
MDZ Biega

Markstrom
Nillson

...Sutter can't get back in soon enough so we can waive Schaller.

Over/under on Boston picking him up via Waivers? :sarcasm:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Granlund should sit instead of Gaudette but doubt it happens

Baertchi Horvat Virtanen
Goldobin Pettersson Boeser
Leivo Gaudette Roussell
Eriksson Bealge Clamato

Edler Tanev
Hutton Stecher
DelZotto Gudbranson

Markstrom

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
Honestly Granlund and Gaudette are performing in the same level at the moment, of course Gaudette is gaining momentum and will surpass Granlund who after that one season is showing less and less ( still good enough to be in the NHL IMO )

Gaudette will likely be kept in the lineup for this road trip to switch in and out of games until Sutter is back ( which may be as soon as next game ) in which case let Gaudette go center an offensive line in Utica and let him work on his scoring. The kid is on the same trajectory as McCann and Virtanen if you let him just tread water

Virtanen 13 points in 45
McCann 18 points in 69
Gaudette 6 points in 31

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Schaller's probably been worse than Granlund this year but at least we haven't been given 3 seasons to evaluate him like we have with Granlund.

I never want to see Markus in this lineup again.

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Did I read the lineup card correctly? Are they really going with Pouliot and Gudbranson as a d-pairing? Yikes!

Reactions: geebaan

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
I guess this one is going to come down to goaltending. It's going to be a lot tougher with Rittich in goal, but Marky has played so well lately - very focused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad