Post-Game Talk: GAME 40 - PAY PASTA NOW!!!!! - BRUINS 7 unmighty ducks 1 F

weaponomega

Feb 9, 2004
Calgary, Alberta
I don't see how Boston can afford to acquire him AND fit him under the cap.

Even if we found ways to do this, would we be able to beat other suitors with our offer?

Horvat's having a good year on a bad team and that is not going to make his price any easier.

He's also having a career year in his UFA season and has an unsustainable shooting percentage. I like Horvat, but I'm not sure he's worth the cost to acquire and sign given his all time high in value.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
1673399479951.png

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
The waiting is hard, especially when missing all but one period of the last three (I know, I could have been sleep deprived). Replays just aren't the same when you know the score. The next two games are going to be very interesting. I hope the boys are resting up but don't come out too rusty tomorrow - yes, tomorrow!! Finally!!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Listening to the Monty interview on Spittin Chiclets...

This guy is so likeable.
Phenomenal. You can see why the team is playing the way it is.

I was surprised that the back surgery Fliggy had before he came to Boston was his first and it was major.

Glad Murls was on the interview and not Biz.

Behind the B upping their game... bonus content

Two points gets you two days off.... they REALLY wanted those days off lol

Krejci: I can do anything!

Kelly: ..... except be happy :laugh:

I love this team.

Nice to see Kelly be an equal opportunity chirper. He and Marchy have had some great moments

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020

I actually much prefer that. The data on the first game back from a road trip at home is usually pretty grim. I would much rather they see a red hot team they know they gotta play their best to beat. I'm actually pretty excited for this game and the Leafs, and it's only mid Jan. That's pretty wild. That kind of season.

I feel a lot of sadness for any die hard Bruins old timers who are missing this. Oh man my heart just broke a little for Alberta. He didn't see this, daaaaamn. Well now we gotta get that cup and dedicate it to him. Might need him on the playoff avatars.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Nice to see Kelly be an equal opportunity chirper. He and Marchy have had some great moments
I loved Chris Kelly as a player, and I love him as a coach. I hold a black-belt in shit-talking myself, (two+ decades in the construction industry will get you that) so I certainly respect his prickly unfiltered demeanor. Chris Kelly is my kind of people.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lopey and Alicat

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Well that sucks hearing that.I don't get Lauko not there he looked good when he was up.Is it options ?That goal he scored he buried it .

Koppanen is what Blidh was — good soldier for the organization. Been here a while. Bottom 6er in the AHL for a reason. If he sticks in the NHL, I’ll eat a hat.

He’s got size but don’t expect him to use it the way many would hope. More of a big frame, hard to move off the puck but he’s too slow.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
The reason it’s Koppanen is that Nosek can’t take faceoffs right now (0 in his last 4 games). Koppanen is a left handed center who can PK.

• Wow
Reactions: 22Brad Park

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad