Post-Game Talk: GAME 40 - PAY PASTA NOW!!!!! - BRUINS 7 unmighty ducks 1 F

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Koppanen is what Blidh was — good soldier for the organization. Been here a while. Bottom 6er in the AHL for a reason. If he sticks in the NHL, I’ll eat a hat.

He’s got size but don’t expect him to use it the way many would hope. More of a big frame, hard to move off the puck but he’s too slow.
Eat a hat 😆 Well sucks hearing this report.A big guy who does not hit and takes all day to get going is not good.Lauko can fly I don't get it.Other poster said Nosek cannot take a faceoff hmmm

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Eat a hat 😆 Well sucks hearing this report.A big guy who does not hit and takes all day to get going is not good.Lauko can fly I don't get it.Other poster said Nosek cannot take a faceoff hmmm

They know more than me. Is this one of those situations where they call the player up to give him a bump for being on the NHL roster as a “thanks for being a good org guy”. I assume he’s cheaper to carry than Wagner? I don’t know.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
The reason it’s Koppanen is that Nosek can’t take faceoffs right now (0 in his last 4 games). Koppanen is a left handed center who can PK.
Interesting, for clarification are you saying he has actually taken no faceoffs or that he has won 0 in his last 4?

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Looks like a 4th line of Foligno-Kooppanen-Nosek in practice today. Always exciting to see a new player debut for us!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad