GDT: Game 40: New York Rangers @ St. Louis Blues, 8pm ET, MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
I would be surprised. I don't think big moves are coming and it's going to be a long stretch of middling play for a other 5 years. It's not easy to dump these players for anything of value, so Drury will hold on and just let them flounder as we fire coaches.
We can agree to disagree. Drury doesn't like this roster any more than JD did. I can see them retaining salary to get rid of players.....That would give Drury what he desperately needs -- cap room.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
That commercial featuring the hard hat worker with the accent that made me seasick is the first time I have heard MSG ever acknowledge Potvin Sucks publicly.

• Haha
Reactions: RangersFan1994

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Laf was the one controlling the play on PP1 so far this game. And I was told he can't play there because other guys are irreplaceable. Literally the only player I've seen so far that can carry the puck and gain entry on his own.

You're seeing what you want to see. Laf could have literally walked up to Shesterkin and put the puck into his own net on the PP and you'd say how great he's been.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Jordan Kaiju
1705029379178.jpeg

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
That commercial featuring the hard hat worker with the accent that made me seasick is the first time I have heard MSG ever acknowledge Potvin Sucks publicly.
They should just do Let's Go Band once a game, let everyone get their rocks off, and have Dolan's facial recognition permanently ban anybody who does it any other time.

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Lindy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad