GDT: Game #40: @ Nashville, April 12th, 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Benn is the third best player on his line.

That shift started with Benn making a boneheaded pass to a Pred. The shift ended with Chiasson and Whitney smartly playing a give and go to score.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chiasson is clearly the 3rd guy on that line, a role he's playing to perfection at the moment.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
nah, he just looks like benn with the hustle he had when he first broke into the league.

I don't think he's got quite that level of hustle, he's helping to create better plays than I remember Benn doing when he was a rookie, but that was long ago when playoffs weren't that far in the past so my memory may have diminished, lol.

Oh come on.

Oh come on what? I offered a comparison about what Chaisson reminds me of.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
I think Benn is suffering from being the big dog other teams target with their matchups etc, and it is drawing attention away from his linemates

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
PKers keep letting the Preds work the puck down low and get point blank chances.

Need to stop taking penalties (as always).

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
With Chiasson and Ritchie, Dallas finally has guys to go to the net consistently. Something we've been missing for a few seasons now.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Great period. Stars extend their lead to 4-1.

Should be able to lock it down in the 3rd. Just stop taking penalties.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
He would have last season if he played 82 games.

You said he's Benn with better hockey sense. Way too early to say that, and I'm not sure you can say he has better hockey sense.

That kid looks so much like Benn but with better hockey sense.

I'm sorry, I said what? Seriously, get over it.
And saying "he would've" doesn't make him an 80 pt player.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Based on paychecks?

The third guy on that line is outplaying Benn in the offensive zone.
You really can't enjoy anything, can you? Everything has to be at someone's expense. It couldn't just be that Chiasson is playing well in part because of the fantastic opportunity he's getting to play with 2 extremely talented guys who open up a ton of ice and allow him to play a simple game and go to the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad