GDT: Game #40: @ Nashville, April 12th, 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Who's ready to **** **** up tonight???

The playoff push continues, and Gary, please keep begging for a tank, it's working in our favor now.

MetalGodAOD*

mascot.jpg

mascot.jpg

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
I can't tell if the collapse will start tonight or tomorrow, but I feel like a 2-6-0 streak is in our future.

usefulfiction

Jan 10, 2006
Prosper, TX
The triceratops rolls on, right down Broadway.

2 points beckon.

I'm still trying to figure out where we went wrong. In a matter of days the triceratops, a once proud symbol of our suffering for seth, turned into our version of the damn rally monkey. Or maybe the triceratops' signature 3 horns are meant to symbolize the only 3 wins we get post trade deadline?

Either way, lets triceratops our way to the top of the bottom or the bottom of the top!

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Blues fan here. Go Stars! I'd like to see you guys squeak into the playoffs over Detroit.

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
Rooting for you all tonight, even though I'll be at the game and am a Preds fan. We pulled rinne tonight to signify our "tank", so do us a favor and light Mason up. We need a top notch draft pick then we can spank your ***** next year.

:naughty:

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
I find it hard to believe Preds fans are wanting to tank, it's just weird seeing lol.

Anyways this will be a huge game. Let's hope for the best!

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
I find it hard to believe Preds fans are wanting to tank, it's just weird seeing lol.

Anyways this will be a huge game. Let's hope for the best!

We've become spoiled lately with all the playoff appearances. We need a reality check, well mostly a good draft pick to play with Forsberg. :handclap:

piqued

easy game
Nov 22, 2006
Ugh, how the hell was Erat turned into Forsberg. Seriously. :facepalm: I already hate our new division.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Gonna miss this one.... going to see Great Big Sea.

I won't tell you guys what our record is when I miss games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->