PICKARD

*lineup not confirmed, praying 3rd period changes stick

[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET= GDT TUNES]

[/FIELDSET]

Jinx Thread

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
I bet the lines are what you posted, but Grigorenko and Mitchell switch spots. Either way, at least the top-6 is how it should be.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
I would love for these lines to stick, but I think Roy was just shuffling things up to make it look like he hadn't given up last game. I imagine grigs will get the 4th line treatment. Prove me wrong Roy!!

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
These lines are terrible imo.

Get Martinsen off that top line and put Mitchell with the old dudes.

After the game Mitchell just had the other night he deserves to be playing on the 4th line.

However, I'd make the switch to put Grigorenko with MacK and Duchene, and have Mitchell centre the old dudes purely to get Grigorenko offensive minutes

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Not fond of those lines at all...the Martinsen top 6 experiment needs to end, hes just not capable of that at this time, if ever and Grigorenko needs to be given an extended look in a scoring role more than freaking Martinsen.

Grigorenko-Mack-Duchene
Landeskog-Soda-Comeau
Tanguay-Mitchell-Iginla
McLeod-Martinsen-Skille

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
After the game Mitchell just had the other night he deserves to be playing on the 4th line.

However, I'd make the switch to put Grigorenko with MacK and Duchene, and have Mitchell centre the old dudes purely to get Grigorenko offensive minutes
That won't work because we wouldn't have a center on the 4th line, just three wingers.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Good to see Grigorenko get moved up. Next step should be him on the PP over Comeau.

Mitchell back on the 4th line, where he belongs. He's very good there but mostly awful when he gets asked to do too much on a scoring line.

Gormley needs to stay in on the third pairing no matter what. Redmond was brutal the other day but fine the few games before that. Keep him in over Guenin.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
[nhl]919454[/nhl]

Thought the presser today was interesting for once. Frei asks about Drouin, Roy actually mentions Zadorov and Bigras, Roy says he's giving Grigo a shot, basically says Varly is playing the next 4 games, talked about almost picking up someone on waivers who used to play for Quebec, I didn't catch who they were talking about.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
talked about almost picking up someone on waivers who used to play for Quebec, I didn't catch who they were talking about.

Jonathan Marchessault... kid was a beast in the Q with Roy.

It was bothering me so I did a little digging. Looks like he was talking about Ryan Bourque, son of Ray Bourque. Hits all the buttons, drafted by the Remparts in the 7th round, hes small (5'9", 180), undrafted, playing for the Rangers affiliate in Hartford. Hes got 7 goals and 8 assists in 34 games with Hartford this season.

It was about Marchessault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad