GDT: [Game #40] Dallas Stars vs. Minnesota Wild – 6:30 PM CT (TNT)

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
If they can win at least one of the games this weekend and take the other to OT (if they're gonna lose), it'll have been a good week.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
But he started the season in the exact same place and didn’t look like this.
Like I said earlier, these last two games are a confidence builder against a mostly AHL team, we'll have to wait to see how he looks against real NHLers.

They can have Fort Worth
Bring back the Fire vs Freeze rivalry from the good 'ol days? Fire supporter right here (they were closer), who you got?

• Haha
Reactions: redbeardtx

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Like I said earlier, these last two games are a confidence builder against a mostly AHL team, we'll have to wait to see how he looks against real NHLers.

Bring back the Fire vs Freeze rivalry from the good 'ol days? Fire supporter right here (they were closer), who you got?
Dallas is closer for me, but I only ever followed the NHL until recently. Just found this video from 1994 on the youtubes:

Reactions: BrettHullsToe

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Those were some fun games back when it was the only hockey around. The Stars quickly put an end to my interest in the league once they moved to Dallas.
Back when hockey was truly a niche sport in TX. If the Stars didn't end up down here, I'd probably be a Cowboys fan instead

move em to houston
Nah f*** that, keep the Mild outta Texas. Send the Yotes to Houston that way I can at least half-ass root for them

Reactions: hairylikebear

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Can Gaglardi buy the Wild and just delete them? No need of that franchise even existing at this point. Thank god we won't have to deal with the national media telling us they are an underdog contender going into the playoffs again LMFAO.

They are the literal definition of a poverty franchise and no other sports team comes close.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Wallstedt looked terrible . I don't think any of the 7 goals Stars scored on him should've went in like that

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Wallstedt looked terrible . I don't think any of the 7 goals Stars scored on him should've went in like that

The called off goal was weak as well.

Goalies are weird though, tonight he wasn't good, next game he may get a shutout. The non-stop hyping of him tonight by the broadcast was so unusual though considering he wasn't playing well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad