GDT: [Game #40] Dallas Stars vs. Minnesota Wild – 6:30 PM CT (TNT)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #40 – 1/10/2024 – 6:30 PM CT – TNT
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Minnesota Wild
23-11-5, 51 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 17-18-4, 38 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

FupO9nR.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

GriAc84.png

Minnesota Wild

Boldy - Rossi - Zuccarello
Foligno - Eriksson Ek - Hartman
Johansson - Gaudreau - Maroon
Duhaime - Dewar - Raska

Middleton - Faber

Hunt - Bogosian
Merrill - Mermis

Wallstedt

2fmwd0w.png

If I was a betting man, I’d put something on a Raska goal :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
If the Wild players are as angry about the last game as the Wild play-by-play guy was, the Stars better keep their heads up. We've had enough injuries lately.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: LT and Satan

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Jesper Wallstedt starting for the Wild
he's either returning the favor to matt murray and shutting us out

or we're gonna light him up even worse than we did to Fleury a couple months ago

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
DeBoer is horrible at managing goalies - this was known before he got here, so shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Also, Stars twitter is awful right now with the meaningless All Star vote spam. It reminds me why I never use the app for it and only check on a PC without any notifications - I can do a quick scroll, see it's a bunch of garbage, and not be bothered by pointless updates all day long.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
DeBoer is horrible at managing goalies - this was known before he got here, so shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Also, Stars twitter is awful right now with the meaningless All Star vote spam. It reminds me why I never use the app for it and only check on a PC without any notifications - I can do a quick scroll, see it's a bunch of garbage, and not be bothered by pointless updates all day long.
I muted all NHL All Star stuff on Twitter, it seriously makes the feed useless.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

I muted all NHL All Star stuff on Twitter, it seriously makes the feed useless.

It's been driving me crazy as well. Non-stop spam not to mention Duchene is our only all-star worthy player so far this year and he isn't even an option. Plus a Stars player is never going to win the fan vote either way

Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad