Pre-Game Talk: GAME 40 1/26 10:08 PM - THE BEAR looks for a Rocky Mountain High - TNT, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
How long has it been since the Bs were in Colorado? Carlo's family must be elated to see him play.

10/10/2019 was the last time, Bruins lost 4-2.

Man I miss the old Nordiques, Bruins always had their way.
I still remember that Ron Tugnutt game, for those who don't or wern't alive here you go all 70 saves.

Found the best youtube comment on this game ever. . . .

If anyone played the "save Tugnutt" drinking game, they died that night.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
For 30 years at my old job I couldn't wait to retire. I have a new one now, at age 52, and honestly have every intention of working until I'm at least 67 now...I really enjoy it, and I look at my grandmother and father when they retired they really didn't do anything....I want to keep busy and I want to keep making money....If I'm blessed with my health and faculties of course.

I hear you- I am good with staying busy, just have other things to do that don't involve a job or a big paycheck. We are the same age, so I am on the young side to retire completely anyway. It won't be retirement though, just a different activity :)

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I will never forget this game when Bruins fans cheered Colorado and told Sinden what they thought of him.

clip_93503493.jpg

Reactions: BMC and Dr Hook

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
AV's are strong 5on5, although I believe we can keep up with them...we just have to limit penalties or they'll kill us on the PP.

I'm more scared about Reilly playing these guys...I'd bench him for Vaak...

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
The Bruins have lost three straight in Colorado. They've averaged giving up 5.33 goals per game. Their PK success rate in those games was only 50%. The Bruins have averaged over 5 minutes of shorthanded time per game. I think special teams will be the determining factor in tonight's game. The Bruins need to convert on their own PPs while also limiting the amount of time they give the Avalanche on their PP.

^ The altitude comment from above may have some merit. The Bruins have scored 5 combined goals in the first periods and 3 total goals in periods two and three. To the contrary, the Avalanche have scored 3 goals in period ones and a combined 13 goals in periods two and three.

Linus Ullmark has never faced the Avalanche in his career. However, his road stats this year: 6-3-0 ; 2.36 GAA ; .930 Sv%

Reactions: sooshii and BMC

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The Bruins have lost three straight in Colorado. They've averaged giving up 5.33 goals per game. Their PK success rate in those games was only 50%. The Bruins have averaged over 5 minutes of shorthanded time per game. I think special teams will be the determining factor in tonight's game. The Bruins need to convert on their own PPs while also limiting the amount of time they give the Avalanche on their PP.

^ The altitude comment from above may have some merit. The Bruins have scored 5 combined goals in the first periods and 3 total goals in periods two and three. To the contrary, the Avalanche have scored 3 goals in period ones and a combined 13 goals in periods two and three.

Linus Ullmark has never faced the Avalanche in his career. However, his road stats this year: 6-3-0 ; 2.36 GAA ; .930 Sv%

I am sending positive energy to Linus.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

I'll take it!

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
AV's are strong 5on5, although I believe we can keep up with them...we just have to limit penalties or they'll kill us on the PP.

I'm more scared about Reilly playing these guys...I'd bench him for Vaak...
I don't see any reason to be playing Clifton over Vaak. He or Reilly can play RD, hell Gryz can even do it.

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad