GDT: Game 4: Wild @ Ducks - 8:30 PM CT - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I honestly thought Sturm was going to not develop into much, but he seems to be noticeable in a good way when he's on the ice.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Marcus Johansson seems to have improved immensely since game 1.

Reactions: Blue Ox

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
I don’t know what Sturm has to do to get elevated when the centers look as inept as they do.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
If you figure it out, let Ek know too

I at least understand wanting to keep that line in tact. Don’t like it but I understand the thinking. It’s a reliable line and probably their best overall so far.

But every other center option should be on notice with how he’s playing.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I at least understand wanting to keep that line in tact. Don’t like it but I understand the thinking. It’s a reliable line and probably their best overall so far.

But every other center option should be on notice with how he’s playing.

Well Sturm's line with Hartman has generally been the second best line in a sense. I agree with you though, Sturm should be getting some opportunities where Rask hasn't done much in the last 4.5 periods of hockey.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
The commentary is odd. It feels like they are doing a modern commentary for a classic game and it feels entirely disconnected from the play.

Edit: Might be the over the top fake crowd that gives that feel.

Reactions: Blue Ox

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
The commentary is odd. It feels like they are doing a modern commentary for a classic game and it feels entirely disconnected from the play.
Yup, definitely. Zero energy from Pierre and it feels a bit delayed. Not sure if NBCSN has their guys in the arenas or not right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad