Game4Forwards.png

Game4Defense.png

Goalies.png

ibvrvH8EyKxKI3.gif

Last edited:

BlueAero

Apr 19, 2013
Houston, TX
I see tonight's game as pretty much a continuation of what we saw in game #3 with a couple of slightly different twists. First, the Blues find a way to get the puck in the net a couple of times, hopefully on the powerplay (man are we ever due!!). Second, Miller doesn't give up anything soft. These two things happen, Blues win....we go back to the Scott up 3-1.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
If Backes returns tonight or for game 5, we need to incorporate Chicago being a team of doctors. I don't think I've ever seen their fanbase so scared of us on here.

Joe9872

Apr 10, 2014
Stlouis/alaska
We have to much firepower to not snag this one.
Pp play will hopefully be a threat!!! Miller does a another good job.
Blues take this one.... Lets go boys

RR10*

I have a good feeling about this game if Backes is in. If not we'll probably end up losing again and score maximum 1 goal, that's our luck.

Steve Ott - David Backes - Alexander Steen
Jaden Schwartz - Vladimir Sobotka - Vladimir Tarasenko
Patrik Berglund - Derek Roy - TJ Oshie
Adam Cracknell - Chris Porter - Ryan Reaves

We need Reaves for Backes return. What ya'll think?

RR10*

No chance Lappy sits. He's been amazing in this series.
Take Reaves out then, but I'd like to have him on the ice if Backes returns. Hell I'd love to see Paajarvi on the first line with his speed rather than Ott.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Nice work Blanick. I don't know about Reaves though the way Cracknell has been playing I wouldn't be surprised if he's scratched.

I just don't see Hitch scratching Reaves. It is not like he has played poorly and if it boils down to Porter or Cracknell I see Porter being in just because of the speed he brings with his game.

That is part of the reason I don't have Morrow playing either. I think he can be an effective player in another series but he just doesn't have the foot speed to be a difference maker against a team like Chicago. Let him rest up and heal his foot some more and fingers crossed we get by Chicago he could be a big help against whatever team comes out of the pacific.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Take Reaves out then, but I'd like to have him on the ice if Backes returns. Hell I'd love to see Paajarvi on the first line with his speed rather than Ott.

I think you'd see SOB together and Ott will be with Bergy to help with his faceoffs.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
They are definitely much better with Seabrook and that was evident in game 3, but they are saying we are desperate to get wins before game 6. Pretty sure our 2 wins came with Seabrook in the lineup, just sayin.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Hate being the late game. Hopefully this game is more of the same play wise from the Blues, but with more showing up on the scoreboard. Also count me in with those who think Reaves should sit. Everyone else in the bottom 6 has raised their game, disappointed in what we've seen from in thus far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad