Pre-Game Talk: Game 4 @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
Just to make mention to the deleted posts - Do not attack posters who stop on by. Albeit it was an accident, report the post and move on. Attacking another poster - you will receive an infraction.

Come on. My Germany post was frikkin gold. :rant:

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
We have a great chance against Montreal. Go Habs go! :)
We are not waiting for them yet, though. It´s a two-way process. Both parts of it are almost equally important, though (because I really think that we need to play the Habs to have a chance). I had this road (CBJ, NYR, MTL) painted in my mind even before the CBJ series was confirmed.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
If the Pens did pull off a miracle and win the cup, if nothing changed in how players are playing, Fleury maybe would not be, but should be, the Conn Smythe Trophy winner. Who on the Pens has been most responsible for their wins so far?

Chew on that for a moment.

And I think the most consistent performers are Martin & Sutter. :amazed: What am I saying?

If they won a 2nd Cup - I'd be able to relax and enjoy their careers playing with house money. That's what I said about the Steelers and then boom - they won 2. It's much easier to deal with Tomlin's frustration because we have 2 w/ Big Ben. If Sid/Geno get 2, I would be so ecstatic.

Randallooch

Sep 4, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
This core needs two Cups minimum. One Cup for the Sid/Geno era is an underachievement.

Imagine last year's team with DB's sudden willingness to adjust, and less of his "square peg round hole" mentality/gameplan. It would have made the Boston series fun to watch at least, and us competitive. Had we won, Chi/Pit would have been epic. Oh well though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad