GDT: Game 4 - Pittsburgh @ New York, Sat. May 22nd 3pm EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Not one body check, face wash, or shred of fight in the last 8 minutes of this game. I seriuosly cannot wait till next year. If Burke and Hextall don't get some size and physicality I'm done with this team. Same shit every year

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
They did? Legit asking

Burke basically said on a number of occasions that he understood what JR was doing with the team over the past couple seasons, trying to maintain a team around aging superstars, but that in his opinion he disagrees as he felt like what happened to Chicago they were passed the point where small changes could still keep a cup contending roster around the core and it was time for them to enter a rebuild, and that they were clearly not as good as the better teams in the East anymore, like Tampa, Boston, etc.

What that entails now that he's in charge who knows. Trading of one of the core? Bringing in more of his famous "truculence"? Time will tell.

TheSniper26

Oct 2, 2005
Youngstown
Not one body check, face wash, or shred of fight in the last 8 minutes of this game. I seriuosly cannot wait till next year. If Burke and Hextall don't get some size and physicality I'm done with this team. Same shit every year
No you're not. :laugh:

Look, I'm annoyed about the game too but nobody that's a big enough fan that they're frequenting HFBoards is bailing because the team isn't mean enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad