GDT: Game 4 - Penguins v Islanders - It's Now or The Golf Course Baby! - 19:30EST - NBCSN / CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Announcers are having more excitement talking about whether the iced puck will hit the errant stick on the ice or not.
Embarrassing for the penguins.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Oh well. It’s been a hell of a ride, from selling the team to 3 cups.

I can’t be mad.

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
I'm not sure that I'd trust JR to do anything.

True. About all you can hope for is his zany gunslinging somehow hits its mark, cause you know he won't be afraid to chuck a hail mary if he feels it's necessary.

Kind of off topic but since you seem to focus on Geno more than most, do you ever seem him in his and Sid's advancing years transition to wing and playing more like Ovechkin does in his later age? I mean specifically being a trigger man more than a puck carrier, who finds the soft areas and gets open for his linemates. Sid can be to him what Backstrom is to Ovi, and it seems to keep Ovi healthier by not being the one carrying the/digging for pucks.

If he wants to stay a center I'm not going to criticize it as that's his position, but I could see it being a possibility eventually to keep them both effective in their advancing years if the team manages to stay competitive enough to make it worth doing. If they have to eventually blow it up to rebuild it won't matter much anyway.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad