GDT: Game 4: NDF MTL Vs WPG Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
I was awaiting for a Habs player to tip in a puck from the point. I don't know when the last time was. They were weak at that.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
@Ezpz: So Avs or Vegas?

At this point, the Avs look like the Leafs: a one line team that are too young to know how to win in the playoffs.

Vegas are dominating them.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Need to start this new thread of with tonight's dinner. Homemade Pho!!! (Easy version)

IMG_20210607_172011.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
my AC is dead and it's 32°C in my condo but at least I have this game to entertain me and a bag of frozen vegetables to cool my armpits

Can you at least borrow a fan? Man, that sucks. At least you're soldiering through it with us.

Reactions: knuck

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Habs are very impressive with their checking game. The Jets can't set up anything.
I mean...Habs can't be this good..the Jets look so out of it.
I think we can be this good for a stretch… and we found the right time to go on that stretch. I think it’s also a combination of our veterans in the locker room with their Cup experience (Perry, Staal, Edmundson and Toffoli), along with our core leaders (Weber, Petry and Price) and our young players showing up in a big way all at the same time.

Not to mention… coaching. I gotta hand it to Ducharme. He’s made adjustments as time went on after game 4 and this team just looks like a well oiled machine at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad