GDT: Game 4: NDF MTL Vs WPG Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetsamurai

Nov 1, 2019
Either the jets are really bad or the habs really turned a corner. Look so much better than the team we saw in the regular season

Reactions: dinodebino

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Bergevin the Maestro sweeping the Jets in one stroke with his baton like a virtuoso conductor ! GMing Prodigy !!!

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
I was going to mention earlier. The Jets are going to cheap shot the Habs like the Byron and Toffoli headshots. Something to be aware of before the game.

Reactions: sampollock

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
I had one but Carey Price stole it.
tenor234.gif

Kennerback

Juraj NoShootsky
Jun 2, 2021
Habs are playing their A game, but it still doesn’t compute how good they look. Jets are out of it.

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
if I were a jets fan I'd be so demoralized right now
The Jets players must be feeling it as well. Can't get anything going, can't goon it up because the refs aren't letting them get away with blatant penalties, down 2-0.

My only worry is Ducharme will play to protect the lead for 2 periods now.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
The Jets players must be feeling it as well. Can't get anything going, can't goon it up because the refs aren't letting them get away with blatant penalties, down 2-0.

My only worry is Ducharme will play to protect the lead for 2 periods now.
I have a feeling the power plays might keep coming

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
There's those guys that get you to the playoffs, and guy the get you through them. Lekhonen is definitely the latter, even when not scoring, his relentless style of play is made for the playoffs. That line is has reach a new level since he's been in the line up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad