GDT: Game 4 | Minnesota Wild @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:30 PM EST | FSD+ (HD) / NHLN (HD)

JmanWingsFan

Your average Jman
Aug 18, 2011
Somewhere
Prediction: Suter gets Kronwalled and Nik tells him had he signed with Detroit, he wouldn't have been the victim of the monstrous highlight real hit.

BF3

Boom Roasted.
Dec 30, 2011
Cbus
Have to get NHL network for this game (and about 10 others). Lame, wish it was just on gamecenter. At least NBCSN is standard in most cable packages now (sucks if you don't have cable though).

New lines tonight, exciting.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Prediction: Suter gets Kronwalled and Nik tells him had he signed with Detroit, he wouldn't have been the victim of the monstrous highlight real hit.

Suter demands an immediate trade to Detroit, for his health's sake. Convinces Parise to do the same.

Wings win the cup in 16 games.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Is Nyquist playing? Wild board is wondering.

Also, if anyone here is curious, Harding is in net for us.

Nope, Wings have Helm and Bertuzzi back tonight.

I think we're looking at:
Filppula-Datsyuk-Bertuzzi
Franzen-Zetterberg-Brunner
Cleary-Helm-Eaves
Miller-Abdelkader-Tootoo

Kronwall-Lashoff
Smith-Quincey
Kindl-Huskins

Howard

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
"Having a couple days of practice will be good," coach Mike Yeo said. "We've got a lot of things we're still trying to do."

I'm sure this is true for both teams. Should more structured than the "river hockey", as Engblom called it, games we've seen so far.

2 days to work on systems could be huge for the Wings. Seems like last game all the D could do was dump off the glass and out. We have to get back to the low supportive breakout that makes the Wings rush so dangerous.

I hope Helmer is good to go! Would like to see Kindl as well, I'm positive he can play solid this season.

Lets Go Red Wings!

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
I'm looking forward to the new forward lines. Not too much we can expect from the defense, possibly Babs finally breaking up the Q and Smith pair. So long as our forwards can set up in the offensive zone and score some goals we should at least be competitive. That would be pretty nice.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Nope, Wings have Helm and Bertuzzi back tonight.

I think we're looking at:
Filppula-Datsyuk-Bertuzzi
Franzen-Zetterberg-Brunner
Cleary-Helm-Eaves
Miller-Abdelkader-Tootoo

Kronwall-Lashoff
Smith-Quincey
Kindl-Huskins

Howard

Brunner-Z-Mule
Bert-Flip-Datsyuk
Abby-Helm-Cleary
Miller-Emmerton-Tootoo

Kron Lashoff
Quincey Smith
Huskins Kindl

Howie starts

Those are the actual lines it seems. Like that Abdelkader is finally moved off to the wing like he should be but I dont like Emmerton in the line up really. Means Tootoo and Miller wont play as muc as they should probably

BF3

Boom Roasted.
Dec 30, 2011
Cbus
Brunner-Z-Mule
Bert-Flip-Datsyuk
Abby-Helm-Cleary
Miller-Emmerton-Tootoo

Kron Lashoff
Quincey Smith
Huskins Kindl

Howie starts

Those are the actual lines it seems. Like that Abdelkader is finally moved off to the wing like he should be but I dont like Emmerton in the line up really. Means Tootoo and Miller wont play as muc as they should probably

Emmerton > Eaves. Weird. And not having Datsyuk at center? What? It's like Babcock realized the lines weren't working, but instead of setting them up he just pressed RANDOM and this is what came out.

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI
Emmerton > Eaves. Weird. And not having Datsyuk at center? What? It's like Babcock realized the lines weren't working, but instead of setting them up he just pressed RANDOM and this is what came out.

According to Khan:
Johan Franzen-Henrik Zetterberg-Damien Brunner
Valtteri Filppula-Pavel Datsyuk-Todd Bertuzzi
Daniel Cleary-Darren Helm-Justin Abdelkader
Drew Miller-Cory Emmerton-Jordin Tootoo

Niklas Kronwall-Brian Lashoff
Kyle Quincey-Brendan Smith
Kent Huskins-Jakub Kindl

reno09

Sep 22, 2009
Michigan

I think Eaves is still a little hurt? I don't think that would be the case if he was 100%

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
According to Khan:
Johan Franzen-Henrik Zetterberg-Damien Brunner
Valtteri Filppula-Pavel Datsyuk-Todd Bertuzzi
Daniel Cleary-Darren Helm-Justin Abdelkader
Drew Miller-Cory Emmerton-Jordin Tootoo

Niklas Kronwall-Brian Lashoff
Kyle Quincey-Brendan Smith
Kent Huskins-Jakub Kindl

Could you imagine if Babs swapped Cleary and 22, that 3rd line would be intense

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
Will be in attendance for this one tonight. I'm a little worried however if they can just put together a COMPLETE game and show some effort they might be able to squeeze out a win. Oh and they need to score for ****s sake.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad