GDT: Game #4 | LEAFS @ STARS part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Boucher

Oct 22, 2008
Yeah I'm not sure if he's just too slow, or just doesn't understand where he's supposed to be.

But I think it's a little of both, but at least the later should smoothen out over time.

Too slow. He knows what to do, his body just can't anymore.

Melo Meds

Jul 30, 2018
Dallas reminds me a lot of ourselves, without the depth. Way too top heavy to go toe to toe with us like they tried to tonight.
Funny you said that. Was talking to my friend and made a similar point. I think Andersen is a bit better than Bishop though. Even without Nylander our offense is just too much.

Reactions: TimeZone

Myopic

Feb 26, 2017
Wow, Rielly is playing the best offensive hockey of his career. He's a borderline superstar this year.

I'm really impressed the way Gauthier is playing tonight. He's playing a heavy game, sound defensively and playing great along the walls. The whole 4th line is doing well.

This is fun to watch. It's unreal that we'll be watching Tavares, Marner, and Matthews for the next decade. This is the best I've seen Austin play as a pro these last 4 games.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Back to back 7 goal games.

enhanced-buzz-8016-1426277582-24.jpg

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Lind + Brown with Kadri = ... The 4th line is perhaps better... Why?

because Kadri has been pulling a bozak and jvr i.e. half-assing himself

kadri is so much better he has to apply himself more. That said, am not too worried when Auston and JT cool down I expect Kadri and Willy to heat up

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad