GDT: Game #4 Kraken @ Flyers 4pm PT/7pm ET

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
One thing ive noticed is that a lot of our shots dont seem to come from the slot area and more on/in? the wing area and where our opponents have been able to get into the slot/ front of the net area alot easier then us

Reactions: WeAreSoPucked

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Oleksiak took off some of his dang helmet with his punches

Last edited:

JoeyChesnut

Jul 26, 2020
Pretty tough to watch. Was hoping for them to come out like Vegas with a chip on their shoulder but I just don't see it yet.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Original plan was to watch the game and buy a late dinner, down 0-3 I decided to make myself dinner, and now I'm flat out bailing to enjoy the dinner.

Later guys, hope the next game is a bit more fun.

Reactions: MattyIce0401

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Well Im calling it a night too have a good one fellas

Tomorrow is a new day so lets get it!

AlaskaJet

Retrieves pucks and ducks
Sep 29, 2017
Olympia, Washington (from Ft. Garry)
I question why Hakstol hasn't started Driedger yet, or let alone put him to start the second period. Not saying Grubauer is bad as he truly is one of the best goalies in the league, but you gotta think Driedger would've gotten a start by now.
You have to admit it’s peculiar as hell..
I had to drive school bus in Lacey WA for half the game..

What did you think of the defensive pairings? How was Applebee?

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
I come in peace. As someone who had to suffer through years of Hakstol abuse, I present this to you. It will be needed more as the season progresses.

All credit to the capt.
Captain Dave Poulin,
kaHFaa1.gif

GrungeHockey

Sep 14, 2021
That my friends was an example of bad goalie management. I think maybe Hakstol let his personal feelings get in the way wanting a win and ignoring the scheduling reality. Not to say it was Grubauer's fault, but he was a little slower and at least one of them was soft. Not his fault, 4 in a row on the road early in the year just not smart. Team looked a little tired all around, although Philly was at their best (do they hate Hakstol? :))

Thought Bastion would be tougher? he has to be.

Dreidger still has to play tomorrow so Grubauer can be rested for the home opener.

Just a game, let it go, win tomorrow.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
You have to admit it’s peculiar as hell..
I had to drive school bus in Lacey WA for half the game..

What did you think of the defensive pairings? How was Applebee?

Not a Kraken fan and all, but I'm super intrigued by their season similar with Vegas. Today I'm on good terms with the Kraken, might change like how Vegas is now my least liked team. But I think the team is poorly ran thus far and hope one day they're the best team in the NHL.

But with that being said, I think Appleton played well. He's super underrated. The D pairings weren't the best, but I think they want Wright/Lambert/Savoie/Bedard badly. Thought the team would be good with Grubauer, but it looks already they might trade Driedger.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Ear holed Bastian pretty good a few times, but mostly misses. Regardless, Bastian lost pretty miserably. The whole games looks miserable, not even sure why I bothered with highlights.

Wow... I mean the Linesmen could have intervened long before that. I mean that Larkin/Point fight ended after Larkin got in 3 straight after Point first got his gloves and got in a couple of shots before Larkin could get his gloves off and return punches.

Massive difference in attitude of the linesmen between 2 skilled forwards going at it vs a couple of bottom 6 forwards going at it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad