GDT: GAME 4 ECQF | RANGERS vs. PENGUINS | Mon, May 9th 7:00PM EST | Not To Yield

Which group will be responsible for more goals?

• GCR line (for)

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • Matheson -Letang (against)

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Eh, disagree. Credit where it's due; Sid and Jake have been overwhelming.

Team's not playing any different than they did against the Isles last Spring. They're just getting production, and big production, from the guys who have to provide it--as well as solid support from the bottom-6.
Sully made some pretty important decisions he gets some cred

Especially sticking with Letang/Math after last game.

Heinen up on L2 has been another solid call.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Just looked over at the Rangers bench and they all were crying
1652145933959.jpeg

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Eh, disagree. Credit where it's due; Sid and Jake have been overwhelming.

Team's not playing any different than they did against the Isles last Spring. They're just getting production, and big production, from the guys who have to provide it--as well as solid support from the bottom-6.
Sid and Jake aren't willing this team to victory right now. This has been a complete team effort. Everyone is playing with the same mindset...that falls on coaching. These guys are focused and taking care of business.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I gotta check the Rangers board. I'm not gonna post, I know better, but I gotta see how psychotic the copium is over there.

Expecting tons of references to Bettman and pictures of officials with the Pens logo photoshopped onto their chest.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Sid and Jake aren't willing this team to victory right now. This has been a complete team effort. Everyone is playing with the same mindset...that falls on coaching. These guys are focused and taking care of business.
Sid's leading the league in points and Jake has 5 goals through 4 games. They're absolutely decimating the Rangers almost every time they're on the ice. Coaches don't win games, or series.

Reactions: bathroomSTAAL

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

It’s hard for BFD to categorize this team because they are the biggest failures and we need to start the rebuild immediately according to him…

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Rangers skaters in post game interview when asked about Igor

1652146135014.gif

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
I don’t think his issue has really been speed as much as it is starting and stopping with the knee
Yeah coming back from that surgery at his age he won’t be 100% until next year. He finally has a line. Kapanen and Heinen are animals on the forecheck

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad