GDT: [Game #4] Dallas Stars @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #4 – 10/20/2022 – 6:00 PM CT – BSSW
Scotiabank Arena

Your Dallas Stars
vs. Toronto Maple Leafs
3-0-0, 6 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 2-2-0, 4 pts

1em5YM3.png

4TziHxo.jpg
cG7xccd.jpg

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

:leafs

Bunting - Matthews - Marner
Nylander - Tavares - Robertson
Engvall - Kerfoot - Jarnkrok
Aston-Reese - Kempf - Aube-Kubel

Rielly - Brodie
Giordano - Mete
Sandin - Holl

Samsonov

fMRTnDk.png

Last edited:

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
I get my Mooterus hat today, and saw the Goodyear blimp when I went to early vote, I take both these things as blessings. Go Stars.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I would have thought Wedgewood would play in the first of the back to backs, against OTT.

Sometimes, I think coaches put the backup in against good and high scoring teams to give them some sort of excuse mentally for losing, as in "We're going to lose anyway, may as well use our backup for this game." Personally, I will hate it if their first loss of the year is with Wedgewood in net.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
I would have thought Wedgewood would play in the first of the back to backs, against OTT.

Sometimes, I think coaches put the backup in against good and high scoring teams to give them some sort of excuse mentally for losing, as in "We're going to lose anyway, may as well use our backup for this game." Personally, I will hate it if their first loss of the year is with Wedgewood in net.
But, but, but, we are the high scoring team now

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
No need to risk wearing Otter out early. We brought in a quality backup for this reason exactly. I’ll trust the coaches on this one.

Reactions: Dallasman

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Was really looking forward to seeing Otter in person tonight as my seats are just a few rows behind the Stars net ... real bummer.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Was really looking forward to seeing Otter in person tonight as my seats are just a few rows behind the Stars net ... real bummer.
Just go trip up Wedgewood, must be at SportChek

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
I think this is just straight disrespect for the Leafs more than anything. Maybe DeBoer thinks they're worse than last year because of their weird goaltending situation? Or possibly figures Wedgewood is more familiar with east coast teams, but I think that's a stretch for reasoning. To be fair they've already lost to Arizona and Montreal, so not exactly fearsome to start the season.

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
Wedgewood is also from Brampton/Greater Toronto Area so it is like giving him a start in his hometown.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad