GDT: [Game #4] Dallas Stars @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 6:00 PM CT (BS-SW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #04 – 10/19/2021 – 6:00 PM CT – BS-SW
PPG Paints Arena

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Pittsburgh Penguins
1-2-0, 2 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 2-0-1, 5 pts

STATS

veEBZ3m.jpg
De32ysb.jpg

:stars
vsV97aH.png
:pens

Stars
V4qsLNR.png
QP8XUIe.png
fB5lrh6.png

8Ye99rm.png
Xy5H8jn.png
LnF7Q27.png

bNfLSg7.png
yX5z5uK.png
7yB2zXn.png

CFMNvq4.png
1lgZhLo.png
r2eq1bL.png

DpkaJIF.png
1PAgWWq.png

KQciTzi.png
PjJRLsO.png

lqFPRM1.png
XgXIryF.png

bwNY1us.png

Penguins
Guentzel - Carter - Heinen
Zucker - Rodrigues - Kapanen
Aston-Reese - Blueger - McGinn
O'Connor - Boyle - Simon

Dumoulin - Letang
Pettersson - Marino
Friedman - Ruhwedel

Jarry

iug5VMR.png

Last edited:

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Seriously? Benn - Seguin - Radulov still expected to be together? It's not working and I really feel like Benn and Seguin benefit from having someone with some speed on their line. Put Peterson on Seguins wing and put Benn back at center with Gurianov. Putting those 3 on a line makes all 3 of them less effective.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Just an early reminder that Bowness' statements about injuries are still mostly bullshit - add weeks to any injury he says will only last days, and months to anything that is "week-to-week".
I hate this man more and more everyday that passes.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
What happened to Robertson? Does anyone know the timeline on his return

He got injured in the second to last pre-season game. Said postgame he felt fine but hasn't been at practise since. Timeline for his return ? Dunno . I'm sort of hoping they're keeping all the day-to-day guys out until the home opener.

Reactions: The Moose is Loose

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
He got injured in the second to last pre-season game. Said postgame he felt fine but hasn't been at practise since. Timeline for his return ? Dunno . I'm sort of hoping they're keeping all the day-to-day guys out until the home opener.
Thanks.

When is the home opener

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Boner says Guri needs to get going, so he puts him with two plugs on the 4th line.

Benn-Segs-Rads hasn't worked for years and didn't work last game either so lets keep them together.

Moves Pavelski down with two checkers.

Probably gonna play Casper Seguin for ~24 minutes again.

Get this fossil out of Dallas.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Boner says Guri needs to get going, so he puts him with two plugs on the 4th line.

Benn-Segs-Rads hasn't worked for years and didn't work last game either so lets keep them together.

Moves Pavelski down with two checkers.

Probably gonna play Casper Seguin for ~24 minutes again.

Get this fossil out of Dallas.
U ever see a boner fossil this hard?

Reactions: Evanwill and Johno

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Unless your name is Denis Gurianov, playing for Rick Bowness is easy and it doesn't matter how you play, he's a nice guy ya know.

Seriously tho, has he ever "punished" another player for their poor performance? I don't think he has. Not that Gurianov doesn't deserve this demotion (I think these have actually done good for him in the past), but still

I absolutely love how he doesn't put Raffl, Faksa, and Radulov back together after they dominated a few shifts the other night. Nope, the lucky bounce goal Pavelski scored late in the game with them on the ice gets that line together instead

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Unless your name is Denis Gurianov, playing for Rick Bowness is easy and it doesn't matter how you play, he's a nice guy ya know.

Seriously tho, has he ever "punished" another player for their poor performance? I don't think he has. Not that Gurianov doesn't deserve this demotion (I think these have actually done good for him in the past), but still

I absolutely love how he doesn't put Raffl, Faksa, and Radulov back together after they dominated a few shifts the other night. Nope, the lucky bounce goal Pavelski scored late in the game with them on the ice gets that line together instead
didn't he scratch rads a time or two?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad