Post-Game Talk: GAME 4 DALLAS - Dallas 38-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Any guards projected in the top 10 this year?
Speaking of guards, seems like Joe Thuney has worked out real well for the Chiefs. You know, the domino that started all of this. Oh and Shaq Mason too. I don't know how Mason is doing though.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
People aren't talking BOB because they have convinced themselves that Matt Patricia was the only reason the offense sucked last year. The reality is it wasn't Patricia's fault. He shouldn't have been the OC but the offense sucks in general because of personnel and also horrible decision making by the QB. BOB isn't a cure all. He's running into the same issues Matt Patricia had.

Still though, it was months of offseason talk about Obrien fixing the offense. His offense is terrible.

Reactions: Johnnyduke

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
View attachment 748217

Funny, when they were winning, Bel is a genius, anything he said was him playing chess. Now that they suck, everyone gets pissed at his moves/statements.
What story are all the Pats media ball washers going to come up with now? injuries?
I can understand having to take a back seat when they are winning. But now? I think the media has been plenty critical of him. The questions are getting tougher even if they still get the same BS answers. I'm not sure who he has left for legit allies in the media.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
The only teams I think the Patriots are ahead of:

Chicago (somehow lost to them last year)
Denver
Carolina

That's it. That is the entire list. There are four games I look at as games that will determine if this is like a 6 win team max or if they truly bottom out:

Saints
Raiders
Broncos
Jets

You'd be foolish to call any of those locks. Right now the Pats are 1.5 pt home favorites against the Saints. A toss up. Things could get ugly in the stands at Gillette on Sunday.
Denver and the Raiders finish the season against each other, and it could be for last place. The Raiders f***ed up by beating Denver in week 1. Both teams have a reasonable chance of being 1-15 for that game

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Screenshot_20231002_130522_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20231002_130535_Twitter.jpg

Jack Jones and Jonathan Jones should be back next week.

But this still sucks

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Just checked one of the top mock sites.

Pats are at 7 Williams Maye and Ewers are all gone before then. Unless Sanders is an option.

Id rather Harrison Jr
We may catch some of those bad teams in front! Especially if Judon and Gonzalez are down

I’d take Sanders though

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Denver and the Raiders finish the season against each other, and it could be for last place. The Raiders f***ed up by beating Denver in week 1. Both teams have a reasonable chance of being 1-15 for that game
I want whatever you're smoking.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
We'll have a top 5 pick and a franchise QB will be on the board when Bill trades the pick to Pittsburgh for the #23 overall pick and a 2nd rounder, and he'll walk out of the draft with a guard from Nevada and a cornerback from Rutgers.

Which is why I don't understand fans wanting us to tank. Bill ain't gonna draft what he should draft.

Gonzalez this year was a good surprise. Needed that. But y'all know I wanted Zay Flowers. I told you he was good and gonna be good. He also knows how to keep his feet inbounds and drag his tows, but I digress...

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Reactions: KrejciMVP

DNE3

Sep 14, 2010
Sign me up for Harrison Jr and a new coach.
I signed up for two tackles, two receivers, quarterback, and a tight end in the mold of LaPorta. But that's over three-year time frame and both Bill and Robert could go down for the count.

Reactions: Johnnyduke

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Before starting over again with a QB perhaps draft a franchise #1 WR (or the next TE Kelce/Gronk) and see if Jones has a chance to reach potential.

Reactions: Mione134

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Before starting over again with a QB perhaps draft a franchise #1 WR (or the next TE Kelce/Gronk) and see if Jones has a chance to reach potential.
It really is the only way to get a definitive answer on your QB. At least a middling QB like Mac. I just don't think Bill has any clue or appetite for doing it.

Weren't Tyreek Hill and Diggs traded to Miami/Buffalo? Add that roster building option as well. Instead we draft Cole Strange and Tyquan Thornton. Quite possibly Bill's worst ever round 1/2 combo. Sign JuJu, Devante Parker. Calvin Anderson/Reilly Reiff. Just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad