GDT: Game # 4 | Canes @ Wings | 7:30 PM | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
This type of game will become the norm as the season goes on. Blash doesn't run a possession system and we will suffer because of it. The score won't always be so bad, but we're going to have to rely on superb goaltending to win.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
I'm really contemplating whether I should just turn it off now and save agony. And I've done that only once in my life

This will be their first loss of the year. As annoying as they are, clunkers happen. Try to keep some perspective.

Feel bad for Howard. Defense hung him out to dry tonight.

He has not done a good job of handling rebounds and has left some beach balls sitting right on Canes' sticks. But the D has been horrible too. Six of one, half dozen of the other.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Like I said before the game, I had a feeling Howard's puck luck would run out. Team needed to help him out tonight and they really, really didn't.

They better have been saving it for tomorrow because lose and suddenly we're 3-2, which isn't all that impressive.

Actual Thought*

In all fairness that PP was one of the worst in the league for like 10 games to start the season. It took some time to get it clicking. This could also get going.

Anything is possible. They still may start playing well overall as well. The team is stacked with talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad