GDT: Game 4 | Calgary Flames @ Columbus | 7 PM EST - May the Fifth Line Be With You!

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Me if younger: Wow! Star Wars night!
Me, bitter cynical fan after the prequel AND sequel trilogy: MEHHHHH
Me: Wow the evil empire (Calgary) is going to come in and put an end to the rebellion (CBJ) once and for all. I'm going to watch American Gladiators instead

Palmu

Apr 10, 2019
Finland
I've got a bad feeling about this game. Flames was flying against Buffalo at the other night.

5-2 Flames

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Me: Wow the evil empire (Calgary) is going to come in and put an end to the rebellion (CBJ) once and for all. I'm going to watch American Gladiators instead
That still going?! Awesome. :D

And Marchy, get your scoring knack back on please. Edit: Eh it was Gaudreau. Okay then. Marchy the assist man, that was a fine play.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
My view of the Jackets last couple of drafts in Star Wars terms: Too many Ewoks and not enough Wookiees.

My new nickname for Jarmo: Jar-Jarmo

My view of keeping the same front office: It makes as much sense as making the plot of 3 of 9 Star Wars movies about a planet killing weapon that must be destroyed.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
I’m all in for Caddyshack night. Wear your most hideous golf attire combination.

Or Blazing Saddles night. Concession stands all sell baked bean cups. Farting contests between periods.

Or, of course, Slapshot or Goon night….

Reactions: koteka

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
We’re playing in their end and getting good pressure Of course the likely outcome will be a Calgary odd an rush for a goal :sarcasm:

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I’m all in for Caddyshack night. Wear your most hideous golf attire combination.

Or Blazing Saddles night. Concession stands all sell baked bean cups. Farting contests between periods.

Or, of course, Slapshot or Goon night….
You’re aiming to takeover game promo operations

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
This is a big kill as we’ve played pretty well and falling behind could be deflating.

Delay on Kuraly

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Ffffff Kuraly a delay of game. I get the desire to get the puck out but man Kurls is not playing well lately (and I know bus's opinion...).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad