GDT: Game 4 | Calgary Flames @ Columbus | 7 PM EST - May the Fifth Line Be With You!

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
I was hoping to go tonight but I caught the ick and have been miserably sick since about the second period of the game on Monday.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Will the Bally Sports app work on my phone or FireStick tonight? I have my doubts but hopefully Bally's braintrust finds my lack of faith disturbing.

Are they bringing in unsigned Phil Kessel for a run?

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Expecting to see a motivated CBJ team tonight.

At least score 2 goals so I can use CBJ50 off Jets pizza tomorrow... Go Jackets!

Reactions: CBJx614

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
That game would do it to you. :) Get well.
I'm 90% sure I picked it up at a game last week (or possibly the STH event but probably not because incubation period) because I WFH and haven't gone anywhere else. Got sloppy with masking this season and already regretting it. Everything I try to eat or drink tastes like vomit.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I'm 90% sure I picked it up at a game last week (or possibly the STH event but probably not because incubation period) because I WFH and haven't gone anywhere else. Got sloppy with masking this season and already regretting it. Everything I try to eat or drink tastes like vomit.
Sounds like my ex mother-in-laws cooking.

Hope you feel better soon.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
I hope the team enjoyed the new glitter stickers Vincent got to put on their weekly progress reports.

I’m sure they will love the change to fall snacks and that nap time will begin earlier in the day. I’ll assume “2-9” is loving the changes.

2023/24 CBJ: From Country Club to Daycare

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I think the Liam Foudy Experiment is over. We still have too many D. soembody has got to get moved along the way.

I also think Foudy clears.

Reactions: stevo61

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
I think this is horrible asset management. We hold onto players too long hoping they will change and show that our scouts are geniuses. Robinson, Foudy, Peeke should have been moved last year.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
I think this is horrible asset management. We hold onto players too long hoping they will change and show that our scouts are geniuses. Robinson, Foudy, Peeke should have been moved last year.

They were all playing regular minutes last season due to all the injuries, it really wasn't an option then. Now it is because almost everyone is healthy and the internal competition can push these guys out of the lineup.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
They were all playing regular minutes last season due to all the injuries, it really wasn't an option then. Now it is because almost everyone is healthy and the internal competition can push these guys out of the lineup.

And we were tanking at the end. We could have traded all 3. I hate this front office. I am at blow it all up stage and the only person I would 100% keep is Fantilli.

Reactions: Halfboard

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
And we were tanking at the end. We could have traded all 3. I hate this front office. I am at blow it all up stage and the only person I would 100% keep is Fantilli.

Yeah, could have and I would have been happy with it too, they didn't tank hard enough.

I find the situation much better though, they ARE making the right moves. I'm not expecting the team to be a contender this season, but I want to see them grow together.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018

If you want to go back to a time period when Foudy had any trade value, you might have to go back a couple years. Certainly last year I don't think he would have fetched anything with the way he was playing.

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
welp. bedard has his first. Leo got his last night.

hopefully Mo is next.

also, if you want your eyes bleached look at elvis’ career stats vs the flames. 4.87 GAA in 3 games. (shockingly that’s not his highest GAA vs a team in his career. his GAA is even higher against Toronto)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad