GDT: Game 4 | Calgary Flames @ Columbus | 7 PM EST - May the Fifth Line Be With You!

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
It looked to me like when the game was on the line at the end of the third and the Jackets were up 2-1 Gudbranson and Provorov were given plenty of minutes. Zach was also getting time and got the empty netter, but I didnt see who the other D was that was getting the ice time at the end. Was it Severson? (I watched the game on an iPad while doing something else.)

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Guys. Personal attacks and generalized flaming/namecalling are not condoned on HFBoards. They will therefore cease immediately. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Farmboy Patty

Senior Hockey Analyst
Nov 2, 2017
Sometimes the line gets blurred when discussing a topic and there is a poster - could be anyone - that triggers a lot of people with provocative takes. It’s a fine line between voicing a provocative opinion and trolling, and it’s really hard to tell sometimes. We are all free to express our thoughts though, regardless of how abrasive they are, as long as we stay within the bounds of social courtesy. The CBJ boards is a fine example of that IMO.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Friedman believes Anderson and the Flames are going to try to get the suspension from 4 games to 3 games so he can play in the outdoor game. Thinks it’s a “long shot” to happen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad