GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Friedman is wrong. They are not giving it everything they have. They are not leaving it all out on the ice because if they are then not a single one of them is worth 6 million let along 11 and up.

I know we don't ever give the other teams credit, but Boston is also just shutting us down... we are playing terribly, but I don't think it is a lack of effort.

Reactions: Racer88

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Tough I guess when you're paid by the owners. But yes, long overdue.

So, losing in 5. Let's get to the offseason. I want a raging Tre with a sledgehammer to break this bitch down.
Oh absolutely.

If they lose this one, which is a safe assumption, then putting us out in 5 stands the best chance of benefitting us long term.

I don't like seeing a non-tanking team losing. It doesn't bring me pleasure. But ripping off a bandaid here gives us a chance at healing in the long term, and keeping the bandaid on any longer will give us an infection. Peel it off and let this sucker heal.

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018
Friedman is wrong. They are not giving it everything they have. They are not leaving it all out on the ice because if they are then not a single one of them is worth 6 million let along 11 and up.
telling fans not to BOo when they paid insane amount of money for a joke of a team>? Lol tell fried to stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad