BRUINS GDT Game 4 - 7:07 PM - After 320 days the BRUINS return to TD Garden - NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
pregame meatloaf

141288887_10222987031676964_4781962203946134535_n.jpg

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Some here know that I hate the f***ing Flyers

Someone always gets hurt

Years ago the B's were playing them at home . Giroux (yes I know he is a good player) was hacking at Bergy as he always does. Marchy was pissed (he is very protective of Bergy) . On the way back to the bench Brad kind of ran his stick along Giroux. Nothing bad at all but the ref (right in front of us) called Brad over . The ref;s back was to us but Brad was right in front of us. We don't know what the ref said to Brad but saw Marchy lean in and say "Bite me" to the ref. I loved it and even the ref was laughing.

I love our seats . We can't see the far corner (the B's are in the way) but we see and hear lots of stuff (my seat mate is my sister @GahdenRinkRat ). We have fun

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Some here know that I hate the f***ing Flyers

Someone always gets hurt

Years ago the B's were playing them at home . Giroux (yes I know he is a good player) was hacking at Bergy as he always does. Marchy was pissed (he is very protective of Bergy) . On the way back to the bench Brad kind of ran his stick along Giroux. Nothing bad at all but the ref (right in front of us) called Brad over . The ref;s back was to us but Brad was right in front of us. We don't know what the ref said to Brad but saw Marchy lean in and say "Bite me" to the ref. I loved it and even the ref was laughing.

I love our seats . We can't see the far corner (the B's are in the way) but we see and hear lots of stuff (my seat mate is my sister @GahdenRinkRat ). We have fun
I love your behind the scenes stories. Feel free to share more! :)

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
This isn't the Broad Street Bullies vs. the Big Bad Bruins era..... it just isn't..... if it wasn't for Ed Snider, Portland likely doesn't get either pro hockey thanks to the Flyers nor the recently retired Doc Emrick likely doesn't become a household name in this sport.

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
Usually after the announcements. Supposedly that’s not a thing at home games this year because Jabobs is a cheap POS. I suggested stumbling bumbling Charlie Jacobs does it.
I could blast out the best wooooooooooooooooo you’ve ever heard right here from home. We could do it via Zoom and I would do it for free!

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad