BRUINS GDT Game 4 - 7:07 PM - After 320 days the BRUINS return to TD Garden - NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Disagree in a pretty big way. Smith is finding his feet with the team but he’s been pretty solid, had some chances and gets the puck off.

think I just don’t get what they’re doing with Senyshyn. Down two right wings and the plug ins are fizzling so far. He looked like a solid NHLer in his limited time, why not give him a game or two?

Not sure what your seeing from Smith. McAvoy set him up down low and he walked out and put it in the goalies chest. Got set-up mid-slot fired it up and over. Other than those two plays he's basically been invisible.

Reactions: JOKER 192

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Chara at 750k and Kruggy at 6.5 all day over Gryz

No prob moving on from Krug, and certainly Chara. Gryz is just not ready.

Gryz was clearly a misjudgment. Maybe go to Moore? But this is a transition year...paying Krug and Chara would just be delaying the inevitable...probably only for a matter of months...

Reactions: JOKER 192

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Feels like its been so long since a forward came up from the system and performed and became a solid offensive player..I guess its Debrusk in 17-18. Even before that though..I cant think of many in the past 4-5 years. Everyone that has looked promising has just fizzled out, and/or got traded and became something on another team.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
approaching an epic all time level of frustration... i think paitence was at an all time low to begin with after the covid delays

ultimately... this team still has too much pedigree... i dont envision it will be hard to make the playoffs.. but theres been no joy watching their games so far

could they be missing chara that much? was he far more responsible for their heart and soul than we were led to believe?

and actually we can trace back to the backes trade... and lump in the krug loss...

these are 3 big locker room guys that arent around anymore... i thought our leadership group was so deep it could handle these loses... am i wrong?

the talent is here... once the ship sails in the right direction guys will get their goals. obviously pastrnak is a huge loss though.

just feels like its mostly a leadership/confidence issue. shake it off boys... even if the first goal is a lucky bounce,.. get it done... break that ice

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009
Bruins really only have 4 skilled creative F.....88, 63, 37 and 46.

Kase has some skill but can't stay healthy.

Debrusk has some skill but zero hockey sense.

The rest of the forward group are a combination of two-way guys, bangers, grinders and some JAGs.

That's why they should have started the rebuild.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
No prob moving on from Krug, and certainly Chara. Gryz is just not ready.

Gryz was clearly a misjudgment. Maybe go to Moore? But this is a transition year...paying Krug and Chara would just be delaying the inevitable...probably only for a matter of months...

Grzelcyk is a good 3rd pairing defenseman. He’s not worth the contract they just gave him.

Reactions: JOKER 192 and GoBs

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
He fills some needs and is exactly what they need, no way they do it.

Anyone other than Pasternak and McAvoy.

Certain guys could be addition by subtraction if included. If you could get out of Coyle's deal right now do you do it?

But we CANNOT offer our first rounders. Could be top 5 picks.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
He doesn’t the stones nor does he have the pieces.

Every team has the pieces, draft picks, prospects, players. You never know what a team wants or will except for a disgruntled player that wants out. That is the kind of thinking that will have us without Krech and Bergy in a few years and wonder why we don't have a decent top center. Time to man up and make a pitch, gotta give to get or dwindle into the bottom of the league after this core is done. The nest Bergy and Krech are not in this system

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Every team has the pieces, draft picks, prospects, players. You never know what a team wants or will except for a disgruntled player that wants out. That is the kind of thinking that will have us without Krech and Bergy in a few years and wonder why we don't have a decent top center. Time to man up and make a pitch, gotta give to get or dwindle into the bottom of the league after this core is done.

Sweeney won’t part with the pieces that get it done is what I should have said.

Reactions: Mick Riddleton

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Anyone other than Pasternak and McAvoy.

Certain guys could be addition by subtraction if included. If you could get out of Coyle's deal right now do you do it?

But we CANNOT offer our first rounders. Could be top 5 picks.
They would draft someone who they could get in the 4th

Reactions: Bodit9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad