GDT: Game 4: 10/10/2019 - Detroit Red Wings @ Montreal Canadiens - 7 PM ET (FS-D)

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
choski another guy with zadina needing to get physically harder . send him back down and bring up biega . mean while our best pairing hronek n dekes .

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
choski another guy with zadina needing to get physically harder . send him back down and bring up biega . mean while our best pairing hronek n dekes .

Cholowski is easily one of our best 6 D-man has looked better in his own zone too, this doesn't make any sense. I love Mantha's finish, but that pass was letter perfect by Cholowski and he did it quickly, no dust off, he knew exactly where he was going and put it in the exact spot Mantha wants it.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Cholowski has been getting better but I totally agree with this. Great with the puck, still poor without it.

He isn't going to learn a ton playing D in the AHL at this point in my opinion, especially on a team as loaded as GR. Because his ability to move the puck down there at this point will make it rare for him to defend. I think he could help Seider a lot in terms of being top pairing and seeing him get mostly offensive zone time, but he has already won his spot on the team as the clear cut third best left-handed D-man in the organization currently. We will see, but he looks to be progressing in his own end and can do his growing up at the NHL at this point. If his play tailspins he has options to be sent down, but thus far he has 2 points in 4 games and has been a positive player.

Reactions: Realgud

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
i wouldnt discount yzerman now being at the helm making every player on this roster better , great respected leaders can do that .

Yeah, there might be a lot of moving parts here

Wondering if getting the old guard out might have something to do with it

In any event, like what I see so far. It's early though -- not getting my hopes up this quick after several awful seasons

Reactions: decaguard

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I admire Montreal’s fan base being willing to boo every play that isn’t a clear favor for the Canadiens.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
tenor.gif

Oh and stay on your feet too kid, your stronger than you're showing tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: