GDT: Game 39: Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks | 4:00 PM NZDT | I made you do math edition

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
tenor.gif

Reactions: Ginger Papa

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I was most disappointed that the header Chicago scored a few years back didn't count :laugh::laugh:
I'm still mad Hossa got credit for a goal that he kicked in and didn't cross the line. I got into a Twitter fight with Bob McKenzie about it.

Edit: I got on his case about saying it wasn't conclusive in crossing the line because I said it didn't matter because it was scored with a distinct kicking motion and he said I argue like a child. Like sorry for pointing out facts.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I'm still mad Hossa got credit for a goal that he kicked in and didn't cross the line. I got into a Twitter fight with Bob McKenzie about it.

Edit: I got on his case about saying it wasn't conclusive in crossing the line because I said it didn't matter because it was scored with a distinct kicking motion and he said I argue like a child. Like sorry for pointing out facts.

No, that was because you're an ***clown.:laugh:

Please tell me he called you that.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

Got a link to a replay?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad