GDT: Game 39: Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks | 4:00 PM NZDT | I made you do math edition

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

ALSO.... #99

Also Also as I promised earlier....

Llamas!!!!!!!!

source.gif

source.gif

Oh yeah, something about a game Vs a team and stuff.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
I shall be unable to participate in this evening's forum frolics owing to the fact that Mrs. Jones is asking (forcing) me to help her transport and set up stuff for her Annual Employee Holiday Extravaganza. :x):

Thinking I might only miss the first period, but I'm gonna DVR the sucker and catch up as soon as I can. But I gotta stay away from the forum, otherwise youz guyz will be spoiling all the magnificent VGK highlights for me. :nod:

And I'm gonna miss the llamas! :(

Go! :vegas Go!

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Woohoo! Hangman's back and he brought Llamas! Maybe his recent absence is because he's really this guy:

And we've still got the Point in Games Streak going:
giphy.gif

Both teams in the Desert are top of the Division and
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Sharks will be pushing hard tonight. This is their last game before the holiday break. Coming off late loss Saturday night.

Prout, Simek, Ferraro out (injury).

Reactions: Ginger Papa

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Blues beat them 5-2 last night but let me tell you the Sharks were all over us and we had no business being in that game. Jones was in last night so you'll get Dell I'm sure.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I shall be unable to participate in this evening's forum frolics owing to the fact that Mrs. Jones is asking (forcing) me to help her transport and set up stuff for her Annual Employee Holiday Extravaganza. :x):

Thinking I might only miss the first period, but I'm gonna DVR the sucker and catch up as soon as I can. But I gotta stay away from the forum, otherwise youz guyz will be spoiling all the magnificent VGK highlights for me. :nod:

And I'm gonna miss the llamas! :(

Go! :vegas Go!
You just tell her it’s at your place watching the game :laugh::laugh:

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
You just tell her it’s at your place watching the game :laugh::laugh:
Actually, it used to be at our place. But our place is small, and the event became so popular with employees, their families, friends and random other anonymous people that probably didn't belong that I finally convinced Mrs. Jones to move the thing to our beautiful and spacious clubhouse last year. Thank God! :laugh:

I used to have to evacuate our premises and go to a movie and/or play video poker somewhere for the evening. Although, I did get a Royal Flush dealt to me one year. That was a good thing! :thumbu:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Actually, it used to be at our place. But our place is small, and the event became so popular with employees, their families, friends and random other anonymous people that probably didn't belong that I finally convinced Mrs. Jones to move the thing to our beautiful and spacious clubhouse last year. Thank God! :laugh:

I used to have to evacuate our premises and go to a movie and/or play video poker somewhere for the evening. Although, I did get a Royal Flush dealt to me one year. That was a good thing! :thumbu:
Get smaller employees :laugh:.... Like get a shrink ray and they can have it in a shoe box on the dining room table or something :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

Get smaller employees :laugh:.... Like get a shrink ray and they can have it in a shoe box on the dining room table or something :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Nevada Jones, I know you read what Hangman wrote and though we both like the guy, we both thought the same thing:
IMG_4406.GIF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad