Pre-Game Talk: Game #39: Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets - Sunday, Dec.22 5:00PM - SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

e46330ivs*

Need some penalty minutes for tomorrow' game in my fantasy league, who do I pick up from Vancouver or Winnipeg??

oyvey

meet you at the bottom if there really is one
Jan 6, 2010
Toronto
I like the part with hockey and the sticks and the skates - MUCH FAST! With the puck in the net and score, we can beat the Chicago Winnijets to win the Feaster Cup! Much score! Much pass! We win! I like that! 2 points for Aqualini! Please win with pucks in the net! I like when much that happen! Go hockey go!
Mom?

TacitEndorsement

Jul 2, 2009
I like the part with hockey and the sticks and the skates - MUCH FAST! With the puck in the net and score, we can beat the Chicago Winnijets to win the Feaster Cup! Much score! Much pass! We win! I like that! 2 points for Aqualini! Please win with pucks in the net! I like when much that happen! Go hockey go!

I'm sensing a bad impersonation of the doge meme.

medhatcanuck

Jul 8, 2010
Inside JayZ's Belly
Wow, has anyone ever typed on their iPad as if it were a keyboard and not with your thumbs? Never even occurred to me that this was possible.

Jets 8-1

Booth

Jokin x3
Ladd x2
Byfuglien x2
EN by Pavelec

Luon8o making it happen

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
Wow, has anyone ever typed on their iPad as if it were a keyboard and not with your thumbs? Never even occurred to me that this was possible.

Jets 8-1

Booth

Jokin x3
Ladd x2
Byfuglien x2
EN by Pavelec

Luon8o making it happen

Why would we pull our goalie when its 7-1?

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
so glad the semester's over, can sit back and watch nfl + canucks game all day

Blue Suede Shoes

hound dog
May 5, 2012
Jets look unlikely to make the playoffs at this point, too bad because I've always had a soft spot for them. Lot of young talent there too. Not getting much scoring, it looks like. Byfuglien has the second highest point total on the team, but by far the worst plus/minus at -13. Also, just stumbled across this now looking through a Sabres gdt, I like the punchline at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad