Pre-Game Talk: Game #39: Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets - Sunday, Dec.22 5:00PM - SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
large.png
vs
large.png

WHEN: Sunday, December 22nd, 5:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, British Columbia
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: TEAM 1040AM

Vancouver Canucks

Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin - Jannik Hansen
Chris Higgins - Ryan Kesler - Mike Santorelli
David Booth - Brad Richardson - Zack Kassian
Tom Sestito - Zac Dalpe - Dale Weise

Dan Hamhuis - Chris Tanev
Jason Garrison - Yannick Weber
Andrew Alberts - Kevin Bieksa

Roberto Luongo

Winnipeg Jets

Andrew Ladd – Bryan Little – Blake Wheeler
Evander Kane – Mark Scheifele – Michael Frolik
Chris Thorburn – Olli Jokinen – Devin Setoguchi
Eric Tangradi – Eric O'Dell - James Wright

Zach Bogosian РTobias Enstr̦m
Adam Pardy - Dustin Byfuglien
Mark Stuart – Jacob Trouba

Ondrej Pavelec

Last edited:

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Who wants to help me kidnap Kane and brainwash him and the NHL into thinking he plays for the Canucks?

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
Didn't realize it was a home game. I think we should win this game, but who knows depends what team shows up. The team against Chicago or the team against Dallas

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
Didn't realize it was a home game. I think we should win this game, but who knows depends what team shows up. The team against Chicago or the team against Dallas

The game against Dallas was all on Luongo. The team played well for two periods until the game was out of reach.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
Yah, what's with him only scoring one goal? What a loser:shakehead

If he preserved their 1 goal deficit like Lack did, we would have scored late in the third and tied the game like against Chicago. But no he had to let in 2 more soft goals. Anyway I'm done here, posted in the wrong thread.

Wolfhard

Jul 7, 2012
BC
Who wants to help me kidnap Kane and brainwash him and the NHL into thinking he plays for the Canucks?

It must be hard for NHLers to be away from their families. I propose we make an effort to correct that problem. Ladd and Kane for Weise and Hansen. It's only fair :naughty:

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I like the part with hockey and the sticks and the skates - MUCH FAST! With the puck in the net and score, we can beat the Chicago Winnijets to win the Feaster Cup! Much score! Much pass! We win! I like that! 2 points for Aqualini! Please win with pucks in the net! I like when much that happen! Go hockey go!

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I like the part with hockey and the sticks and the skates - MUCH FAST! With the puck in the net and score, we can beat the Chicago Winnijets to win the Feaster Cup! Much score! Much pass! We win! I like that! 2 points for Aqualini! Please win with pucks in the net! I like when much that happen! Go hockey go!

Are you still drunk Rev?

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
This will be enjoyable though, pretty sure a lot of Winnipeg transplants will be at this game..

I am however will be cheering for the Canucks though, it's funny though..when the original Jets left I switched over to the Canucks, all those late games watching on CBC back then when they were awful then turned into a great team through out the years...I can cheer for Winnipeg's success now but I can't follow them as much as Vancouver.

Switching allegiance just like that is tough to break, meh oh well

Hoping its a win win for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad