Pre-Game Talk: Game #39: Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets - Sunday, Dec.22 5:00PM - SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
I know Luongo has played better lately but am I the only who wants to see Lack get a few more starts? On pace for 15 starts, and would like to see him get up to at least 25 at the end of the year somehow.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I know Luongo has played better lately but am I the only who wants to see Lack get a few more starts? On pace for 15 starts, and would like to see him get up to at least 25 at the end of the year somehow.

You are not alone. I think he'll be our starter soon enough, assuming you think Luongo skips town shortly like I do.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Winnipeg is a strange team when i watch them, some nights I think well this team might be a pretty good team this season and in the future, and other nights I think they are destined to miss playoffs for a few more years.

Hopefully we get the later. Not quite as bad as ottowa but that inconstancy reminds me of them.

And on that note hopefully we have a consistent effort, dont want to see a let down game by us after beating the hawks and before christmas break.

Last edited:

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
I only have two hockey teams that I cheer for and get emotionally involved... Vancouver and Team Canada...

Now that the WJC team got embarrassed I really hope Vancouver can 180 my hockey spirit around.

But I think Kane is going to have a big game against us tonight

hackey

Oh Did I Offend You
Aug 18, 2003
That's Too Bad
Visit site
This could turn out to be the trappiest of trap games

First game back after condensed road trip
Off big win against a rival
Last game before a week off

Snooooze

JohnnyCanuck604

Dec 15, 2013
You are not alone. I think he'll be our starter soon enough, assuming you think Luongo skips town shortly like I do.

Oh no, not this again... wait wtf am I saying .... 2 solid keepers manning your crease.... again, most teams dont have ONE!!!!!

Lack shows the same composure Schnieder showed, his positioning still needs work, but his big frame and agility make up for it, Torts said he would give him 15 games, but by the way hes played I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 20-25 if he can keep giving his team a chance to win when he is called upon.

Heres hoping tonights a 3 point night, 3-2 Canucks.

Kesler, Kassian, Hamuis
Ladd, Byfuglian (Luongo's kryponite)

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Jets look unlikely to make the playoffs at this point, too bad because I've always had a soft spot for them.

Generally speaking they're a likeable team except for Byfuglien and of course Ladd for this complete blindside hit on Kes completely away from the play hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad