GDT: Game #39 - REMATCH - Buffalo at BRUINS - 12/31 1 PM | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I agree. But the options are somewhat limited right now. And he fits the net front presence need on that #2 PP unit.

Okay, let's back this up a second because this place is getting to be a little bipolar.

Only here can you, JJ, complain about Schaller's lack of finish on DK's pass, and then try to turn it around like I'm ripping on the guy. You were mad, I defended him saying he's not a guy that should be on the PP so it's not really fair to expect him to convert, yet you act like I was being critical of him. I wasn't. At all. Ironically, you end up agreeing with my original post. Man, I need a drink. Is it New Years yet? :laugh:

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Okay, let's back this up a second because this place is getting to be a little bipolar.

Only here can you, JJ, complain about Schaller's lack of finish on DK's pass, and then try to turn it around like I'm ripping on the guy. You were mad, I defended him saying he's not a guy that should be on the PP so it's not really fair to expect him to convert, yet you act like I was being critical of him. I wasn't. At all. Ironically, you end up agreeing with my original post. Man, I need a drink. Is it New Years yet? :laugh:

It's all good. Bruins are winning.

Happy new year buddy!

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Eichel is getting completely thrown off his game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad