GDT: Game #39 - REMATCH - Buffalo at BRUINS - 12/31 1 PM | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
That 10-2 pivot where he opens up his feet? I have no idea how he does it like he does. Very impressive

Yep. You'd think it'd killer his speed but it actually generates his speed and allows him to open up and see everything, just so natural, such a gifted skater, first time I ever saw it was like uhh...is he levitating???

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
I'm good with that. I'm not down on him as a player at all. I just don't see the sense of putting him in a position that doesn't allow him to succeed. He's simply not a PP kind of guy.

I agree. But the options are somewhat limited right now. And he fits the net front presence need on that #2 PP unit.

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Yep. You'd think it'd killer his speed but it actually generates his speed and allows him to open up and see everything, just so natural, such a gifted skater, first time I ever saw it was like uhh...is he levitating???
Skinner does the same thing, and to slightly better effect in regards to getting past defenders. But since he's more of a shooter I guess it's hard to compare effectiveness. I like the move though, has to be a tough to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad