GDT: Game 39: Phoenix Coyotes @ Vancouver Pop Stars | 4-8-13 | 7PM MST | FS Arizona Plus

Wile E Coyotes

Oct 29, 2009
Arizona
I love the crowds reaction of the call, surely they showed the replay of the soccer kick into the net. Does anyone in that crowd know the rules?

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Fyi this is a team site with zero tolerance on trolling. All slight comments will be looked at as trolling. I do not go to other team's sections but I do frequent the neutral boards so stick there. Final warning.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Just tuning in. Saw the Henrik Sedin futbal kick between the legs of Smith :laugh:

PhxYotes85

Feb 18, 2012
Scottsdale, Az
Bottom line is we are horrible road team and won't make the playoffs until we win on the road. We have the least road wins (4) than any other NHL team. It's time for the Yotes to put the big boy pants on and do something otherwise it's over.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
We got this.. All we need is a lucky bounce

BigGumby

Apr 20, 2012
Moon Valley
Bottom line is we are horrible road team and won't make the playoffs until we win on the road. We have the least road wins (4) than any other NHL team. It's time for the Yotes to put the big boy pants on and do something otherwise it's over.

We are tied for the most road OT/SO losses (5) in the league though...

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
One of the first few times my heart has jumped during the game tonight and he shot it wide.

That was probly our best chance that I have seen atleast.

A freakin 3 on 1 and he shoots wide :rant:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad