GDT: Game 39: Phoenix Coyotes @ Vancouver Pop Stars | 4-8-13 | 7PM MST | FS Arizona Plus

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
I hope the yotes make the 7th seed for a matchup against the ducks.

Really?! That's the one team I don't want the Canucks to have to face in any round. Perry and Getzlaf are really physical and you know when the refs put the whistles away in the playoffs that those 2 will get away with murder.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
:laugh: You guys crack me up with these GDTs. Anyways, best of luck tonight, and please, don't break Kesler! I'll feel alright if he has at least one healthy game this year.

You sir, have the greatest username/avatar combination I've ever seen on this website.

Superpest

Undrafted Free Agent
May 20, 2009
Cascadia
Here's to a good game.

Always like you Yotes fan, that guy with the monkey avatar always has solid opinions.

Riot jokes have been overplayed for a number of reasons, but lets not get into that.

Good choice of ladies though.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Here's to a good game.

Always like you Yotes fan, that guy with the monkey avatar always has solid opinions.

Riot jokes have been overplayed for a number of reasons, but lets not get into that.

Good choice of ladies though.

I agree riot jokes are WAY overplayed, as are attendance jokes. If people are going to try and chirp us, they should at least try and put some effort into their jokes.

Superpest

Undrafted Free Agent
May 20, 2009
Cascadia
I agree riot jokes are WAY overplayed, as are attendance jokes. If people are going to try and chirp us, they should at least try and put some effort into their jokes.

And vice versa :sarcasm:

Riot jokes, Cupless jokes, sisters jokes, etc are just as bad as attendance/relocation jokes.

Oh well it's all part of being a fan.

Superpest

Undrafted Free Agent
May 20, 2009
Cascadia
You are forgiven. :yo:

Fans will be fans, it's all in good fun. I don't know about you but I wouldn't mind if an opposing team's fan compared my team's players to a bunch of beautiful women.

isk-isp0800353.jpg

Mike Smith :sarcasm:

Even has the curly hair.

EDIT: I'm obviously kidding, please don't kill or infract me.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Fyi I can handle a good joke but if someone is trying to flame you, please report it and dont give it enough of a thought for a reply.

So far its been cleaned up.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
isk-isp0800353.jpg

Mike Smith :sarcasm:

Even has the curly hair.

EDIT: I'm obviously kidding, please don't kill or infract me.

See now this is what I'm talking about, you actually put some effort into your insult and it ended up being kind of funny. In fact, that's pretty great. ^^^

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Haha awesome GDT!

My prediction is that Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry run rampant tonight. It will be a Chris Brown-esque beat down. Except this time, Rihanna walks away laughing.

Good luck!

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
For what it's worth, with Detroit losing yesterday we're officially 'in control of our destiny'... 10-0-0 (incl ROW over DET) gets us in even if Detroit goes 8-1

I like how Nash was trying explain how the Coyotes control their own destiny the other night by saying "they need some help from a few teams but"...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad