GDT: Game 39: Montreal Canadiens vs Tampa Bay Lightning: 7:00pm EST SN, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
The highest scoring team ever in all of pro sports and the guaranteed Stanley Cup champs for the next 35 years just got their asses handed to them by the Islanders

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Loved that hit by Petry.Killhorn has one of those punchable faces as well.He's always annoyed me for some reason.Nice to see him take a seat on the ice.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Unless it was Paquette

Reactions: Max2

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Pierre LeBrun said something last night ....he said when Nemei was the starter last year look how well he played....but when he is a back up and not playing much sometimes for weeks he struggles.....He might not be cut out to be a backup that sits for long periods of time etc..

Yeah, that could be.

I just dont think Neimi is a very good goalie. I think his technique is poor, his movements are slow, his rebound control is terrible, his positioning isnt very good, and many technical aspects of his game are below average. I think he has carved out a good career based mostly on pure athleticism.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Exactly. Maybe not at this point but I’d trust him as a backup. He was owed a lot but the Habs have the space.

He would've indeed been the better option but we had already given extensions to Niemi and Lindgren so having him as well didn't make sense at the time. These goosebumps I'm having with Niemi my god though.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
The only thing left for Niemi to do tonight is try to make a save on a shot not going on net and somehow get scored on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad